Before The Surgery

Mark's POV:
I'm in a lot of pain. My side is killing me. Obviously not literally, but it hurts so freaking much. Sean is driving us to the hospital and he puts his hand on mine. "You look hungry.",he says. "I am, I mean I could drink blood but I would feel worse after the surgery.",I say. He nods. He squeezes my hand and I don't want him to let go. We get to the hospital and we are taken to the room I'll be in before and after the surgery. I sit down on the bed and Sean snuggles up to my chest, and he falls asleep. He must have been exhausted. He never goes to sleep that quickly. He's worried about you. He loves you so much, he doesn't want to lose you. I love him to death, and I would hate to lose him. I soon fall asleep and I wrap both of my arms around him and for some reason I start crying. He looks over at me and says,"It'll be okay, Markie. I know it hurts and your scared, but it'll be okay." I nod. I cradle him in my arms like a newborn baby. He slowly falls asleep in my arms. I gently pull a cover over the two of us and fall asleep. In the morning, Sean is shaking me awake. "Baby, come on wake up. You need to eat. It's become mandatory.",he says. "But why Sean?",I ask. "Because you are looking like you are about to lose control.",he says. I sit up and he falls sideways. "Sorry, babe.",I say. "It's okay, just drink this."He says as he puts his wrist in front of me. I look at him worried. "I don't want to drain you.",I say. "You won't, I tell you when to stop.",he says. I nod. He sits in my lap, and I start to drink his blood. It's sweet, but sour too. I feel him rub my neck and I pull away from him. He leans against my chest. He looked a little weaker than he already was from not eating. I put a small bandage on his wrist. "I'm sorry Sean.",I say. "It's okay, Mark. Really.",Sean says. "I just thought you needed to eat and I knew you would need something stronger than the blood we get anyway. So I gave you some of mine. It gave us a connection between our minds.",he says. "What does that mean?",I ask. "It means I feel what you feel and vise versa. I hear what you think and vise versa. So, if you are feeling pain right now I feel it too.",he says. My side was actually hurting a lot. I wrap my arms tightly around him. I hate to put him in the same pain I'm in. "Markie, I'll be okay. Just like you will. I'll just feel it more than you will.",he says. I nod. He curls up close to me, as close as he can. I hold him tight, and we fall back asleep. He wakes me up again about an hour or so later. "The doctor is gonna be in here soon. I'm gonna FaceTime your mom and check on Chica.",he says. I nod and get up and stretch. I pull him in my lap as he FaceTimes my mom. "Goodmorning you two. How did you sleep?", my mom asks. "Pretty good, I'm not sure he's ready for this.",Sean says. I wrap my arms around his waist and I lean my head against his neck. My mom smiles. "Are you two ever going to get married?",she asks. "I hope so ma. I really hope so, but how's chica.",I say. "She's fine, see.",she says as Chica licks the screen. "We have to go. Bye.",Sean says. "Bye, I'll bring you some soup after your surgery.",she says. I nod and Sean ends the call. I hold him tight, knowing that he is hurting as much as I am. "I might need momiplier soup after your surgery. How did you go a whole month like this.",he asks. "It's not the worst I've been in.",I say. "Well then.",he says. I try to tame my floof, but it doesn't happen. "If you want Mr.Fishbach, you can were a beanie during the procedure.",the doctor says as he watches me try to tame my hair. I nod and he leaves and I can get into a hospital gown and put on a beanie. I lay down and Sean sits next to me and messes with my hand. He looks pretty weak, most likely from not eating and the pain he is in do to me. I smile and I'm soon taken into surgery.