Chapter 27

Twelve years later...

I stumble through the crowd of people, looking for Abby. I panic. Where the hell is she?

'Abby! Abby!' People look annoyed. I don't care.

'Watch out!' Some teenager, I can't tell he isn't old enough to drink alcohol, drops his beer and he blames me. He looks very angry.

'Are ya even old enough for that, honey?' I say sarcastically. I know I would have hated it if someone would have said that to me when I were sixteen. That's exactly why I said it now.

'Abby! Ah, there you are!' I push away the people to get to her. 'Excuse me, she's my daughter.'

'Mommy?' The blond for year old girl in front of me seems very happy to see me. Her dark eyes are filled with tears. Alex's eyes. I hug her.

'Please don't walk away again, stay with me, okay?' She nods. I take her hand and we walk more to the stage. We deserve to be on the first row. Abby deserves to see her father on stage.

'Look, there he is!' I say when the Arctic Monkeys go on stage. 'And do you see uncle Jamie?' It sounds rediculous, uncle Jamie, but yeah, I kinda like it. I lift Abby up and she screams. We both laugh.
They start with "D is for dangerous". And when it starts getting late, Alex says:

'This one is for my lovely girlfriend. She's on the first row. For you, baby. I love you.' He points at me and smiles. I'm melting. People would think I've gotten used to it, but no, Alex still makes me crazy. I make a heart with my fingers and he blows a kiss.

'Here is "I wanna be yours"!' He shouts. Everyone screams. All those people who are in love with him. All those people who want him. And he wants to be mine. Just like in his song. Incredible. But it hasn't always been easy. Not at all. But he loves me! And I love him.

"Wanna be your vacuum cleaner, Breathing in your dust
-The first time he sang that to me, it scared me a little, but it's actually beautiful-
Wanna be your ford cortina,
And I won't ever rust".
It's just so cute!

Late in the evening...
Alex and I sit in our hotelroom, talking about his performance. We also talk about his new album with Miles, which will be out in April. After this tour, The Last Shadow Puppets will go on tour, so Alex is busy.

'I will come with you,' I say. 'Remember that time when I didn't come with ya?' Alex laughs.

'That was terrible,' he answers. 'What am I without you, li'l Cookie?' He strokes my hair.

'Stoned,' I reply, giggling.

'Don't tease me!'
I kiss his neck. And then his chin and his cheek. When my lips arrive his lips, he slightly opens his mouth. I feel his tongue brushing my lips.

'Take off yer clothes...' I murmur.

'Is Abby sleeping?' Alex asks.

'Yeah, I've checked.'
Alex puts his shirt over his head and pulls me in his direction.

'God, I've missed this,' I moan. I lift up my bum a little for sliding down my pants and feel Alex's warm body close to me.

'You are the most beautiful lady in the world...' He says before he kisses me again. We caress, kiss, moan, whisper, cuddle, love.

'I love you, Alex Turner.'

THE END

Heeyy, I hope you all liked it! This is my first fanfic on wattpad, so I don't really know what you like and if it's good, but I enjoyed writing it! Hope you did too...
Thanks for reading!