*Chapter 15*

Lune's room was messier than I expected. I don't know why I was surprised, I guess she just seemed like the kind of to have a clean room.

Clothes were thrown all over the place, her bed wasn't made, and it seemed like the place just basically had no organization.

"Sorry, I would've cleaned up this morning if I knew we were gonna be in here," Lune said.

"Don't worry about it," Dawn said, also looking around. "You have a really cool ceiling."

Well that wasn't something people were usually complimented on. I looked up and gasped. Lune's ceiling wasn't painted dark blue with silvery stuff that looked like stars.

"Wow," was all I whispered.

"Chaos made it for me when I first moved here," Lune explained. "I loved the night and would always sneak outside to look at the stars, so he did that for me."

That was nice of him," I said but Aline didn't seem to hear me. She was staring off until the distance like she was lost in a memory.

"That seems like so long ago," she whispered.

"Well it has been a couple thousand years," Dawn pointed out.

"You know what's weird?" Lune asked. "It doesn't feel like it's been THAT long. I feel like time passes quickly here."

"Yeah!" Dawn agreed. "It feels like it's been a while but not as long as it actually has been."

"But time passes differently here," I pointed out. "One earth year is a thousand Chaos years."

"But jut a year in general feels shorter," Dawn said. "I'm always surprised when it's the end of the year."

Well, it was good to know I wasn't the only one that felt that way.

"Well enough about that!" Lune said. She grabbed some pillows and blankets from her bed and threw them on the ground. "Make yourselves comfortable."

We started laying the blankets out on the floor when Dawn suddenly gasped excitedly and said, "We should make a fort!"

"I don't think we have enough stuff," Lune said, biting her lip. "It wouldn't stay up."

"We could grab some chairs from one of the rooms on this floor," I suggested. "Is there a Common Room somewhere around here?"

Lune shrugged, "There's probably one somewhere. I've never really looked for any of them."

"Well, I guess it's time for an adventure," Dawn said.

"I guess it's time to go on an adventure," Dawn said, striking a pose.

"The quest to find a room with chairs," I said in a deep serious voice.

"I must warn you," Lune said, in the same tone of voice. "That this quest may be dangerous. There is no way of knowing what may happen."

"If you lose sight of your companions, keep moving," Dawn added. "It is best if at least one of us completes this mission."

"You may face difficulties," I said. "Monsters disguised as people, trying to gain your trust. They will ask you where you are going. Whatever you do, don't tell them the truth! Lie. Lie like your life depends on it. No one can know the truth."

"Don't trust anyone," Lune whispered. "You never know who will betray you."

"Are we all ready?" Dawn asked looking back and forth between Lune and I.

"I'm ready," Lune said. They both turned to me, and my face broke into a smile.

"Let's do this," I said.