*Epilogue*

We, of course, did return to the training grounds eventually. The second we got back, Dawn dragged me to my room to get ready for the celebration party that would be happening in a couple hours.

I have to admit the part was fun. Someone was blasting the music through the speakers and everybody was dancing and having fun. I spotted Omega over in the corner, not doing much. He was watching everyone else with a small smile on his face.

I walked up to him but didn't say a word. Then before I could change my mind, I leaned in and pressed my lips to his. I distantly heard people cheering around us but I ignored them as I pulled back and stared into Omega's, Percy's, eyes.

"You're a good kisser," was all I said. He stared at me, his hanging open, as I winked at him and let myself be pulled away by Dawn.

"I knew it! I told you!" she exclaimed. She kept talking and I answered and laughed along with her but I couldn't help but feel like it was all wrong. Lune was supposed to be here, laughing with us. If she was, I would probably be stubbornly saying that they never said anything, just to rile them up, and then they would team up on me. But Lune was dead. It was just Dawn in front of me and at that moment, I couldn't bring myself to say it.

"Come dance with me Alpha!" Hunter yelled over the music. I let out a small scream as he pulled me back onto the dance floor.

"Hey don't forget about me!" Dawn yelled, joining in. I laughed as Hunter swung me around and Dawn danced, totally not in time to the music. It felt just like old times. Yes, we were missing two people but it was okay. I knew that they were down in Elysium, having just as much fun in the afterlife.

We laughed and danced for hours on end. My feet were almost numb after dancing in stilettos (that Dawn had made me wear) for hours and I had basically lost my voice from shouting and laughing so much. But I kept going and going even if I felt like I was going to collapse. Hey, it was a celebration.

And that's the end of this story. That moment seems to be frozen in time forever. Sure, we all eventually continued on with our lives, but that moment didn't fade away. It stayed there, as bright as a star, in our memories. It never truly ended.

It was one last moment of endless fun.

The End.