Chapter 30

I woke up the following morning with Harry behind me, holding my back against his front firmly with his arm resting against my stomach. I crawled out from the bed, unleashing myself from his arm. When I stood up the biggest wave of pain struck, making my vision blurry and I almost tripped on my own feet. I threw Harry's t-shirt over my torso before walking downstairs. My head was pounding as I walked down the stairs but it wasn't the only thing that was hurting. It was quiet, I saw people outside but inside it was a complete silence. I made my way to the kitchen, taking some headache pills which I swallowed down with water. My first hangover then. 

"Morning." Kayla smiled when she and Tony walked in to the kitchen. Kayla looked cute in her messy ponytail, dressed in just Tony's button up from yesterday. He had pulled some sweat pants over his legs and joined Kayla and I in the one-part-of-my-body-undressed party.

"Hi." I greeted, turning the coffee machine on and started preparing breakfast. 

"Do you need some help?" offered Kayla. I nodded and she repeated my actions, walking towards the fridge to get some supplies for me to cook. 

"How did it go yesterday?" Tony asked, sitting down on the counter. I looked up at him while I placed bacon in the frying pan. He had a small smile on his face, watching Kayla walk around the kitchen, humming on some songs. 

"We sorted it out." I smiled, feeling the pain slowly go away thanks to the pills. Tony nodded but kept his glare at Kayla who handed me the eggs. They weren't just friends, you could tell, plus she spend the night here. 

"That's wonderful." Kayla smiled again. She was literally too pretty to exist and especially now, it was nine in the morning and she wasn't even wearing any makeup but could still go to a Victoria's Secret fashion show like that.

"Indeed." I heard how Tony spoke, meeting my glare when I looked over at him. "But are you sure this is what you want? Can you trust him after this?" He wondered. I had asked myself that question over ten times this morning but dodged it every time it made it way in to my thoughts. 

"He has a lot to prove, but I wanna work on it." It was true words I spoke. I had seen how it was living without him and I wasn't ready not to be with him. I loved him, I really did. 

"He has some apologizes to make." murmured Tony, taking a bit of the bacon lying on his plate filled with food. 

"Yeah, he does." I whispered. Harry had made a fool out of himself the first time he spoke to my brother but I knew Tony, he could forgive if he wanted to. He was happy now, with Kayla, and if he saw that I was happy with Harry he wouldn't have a problem being friends with Harry. 

"We're leaving around noon instead, I need to work tomorrow." Tony said, finishing his breakfast. I nodded, I needed to go back to Sheffield to get my car and my stuff cause I was going back to London now. I had no idea what would happen with me and  Ariel but if I needed to I could probably stay with Harry for a couple of days, or Naomi even. 

I strolled up the stairs with Harry's plate of food in my hand. The pain was almost gone now, thank god. 

"Morning lazy." I giggled, walking in through the door and saw how Harry lied in my bed with his phone in his hands. He lied it down on the floor when I gave him the plate which he dug in to right away.

"This is amazing." Harry murmured with his mouth filled with food, not caring about how he appeared. 

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth, I'll be back soon." I smiled, walking out of the bed and left Harry to enjoy the meal on his own. I brushed my teeth and washed the remaining makeup from yesterday away. I really looked like a mess with it on, mascara down my eyes and lipstick smudged on my chin. I looked better with it off. I brushed my hair as the final touch.