Chapter One- Hiding

I was at a dinner with everyone. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. Juliet and Andy sat across from me, CC feeding Lauren beside them, Jake was laying his head on Ella's shoulder, and Sammi was giggling at something Jinx had said.

I sighed annoyed and lay my head in one of my hands. I acted like I was having a good time, but really who cared? Everyone at the table was too busy doing googly eyes at one another and ogling at themselves. They acted like cupid had shot arrows at them all that made them goofy in love. Maybe he did, but Cupid obviously didn't favor me.

I was the only single man in Black Veil Brides.

I had a ton of Purdy Girls everywhere, but I just couldn't seem to find 'the one' that wowed me. The one when I saw her, my heart would skip a beat, that butterflies would take flight in my stomach. But she was nowhere to be found.

I forced a smile as Andy suddenly turned to look at me, but the look in his silver eyes saw that I was hiding how I truly felt.

"So, uhm..." Juliet began awkwardly, looking at me. "You guys excited to be on the 2013 Warped in a few days?"

I nodded. "It'll be really cool to see all the fans again."

"Cool, I'll have to join you guys once you reach the east, because I'll be there. I take off tomorrow."

I refrained from saying: I know, you've repeated it about 5 times now. And instead said: "We hope so." And managed to flash a small smile at her.

Soon the waitress came over and gave us our food. We were in Applebee's and everyone dug in, too busy to talk other than CC who was focused on  the TV in front of him, shouting at the runner of the Chargers to run, or murmuring under his breath when the Bronco's scored. It was quite entertaining.

Or it was, until he officially wouldn't shut up.  Then I got some of the rice off of my plate and put it on my spoon and aimed my small catapult at CC. By that time Sammi and Jinx, along with Jake saw what I was going to do and they all smirked and nodded for me to go on.

3.. 2.. 1.. Boom! I flicked the rice right at CC's forehead, it landed across his nose, in his hair, and on his bandana wrapped around his forehead. Everyone erupted in laughing except CC and I. I smiled and lifted my chin and smiled innocently.

"It's on, Purdy." He hissed getting some of his bits of steak fat on his spoon and flinging it at me. I laugh and turn around to avoid the greasy fat from hitting my face.

Andy shook his head "Oh no..."

I smirked and launched a fry at him. "Shut up Biersack and have some fun!"

He raised an eyebrow and smiled at me. He got his macaroni and cheese onto a spoon and tossed it at me but I avoided it again. I look up and sneer at him.

"Ha! You missed!"

Soon a full out food war erupted between everyone and the employees couldn't care less. It lasted for about three minutes up until the manager came out and kicked us out.

"Hey at least we got free food." Lauren laughed.

CC smiled and hugged her, kissing her forehead. I refrained from rolling my eyes and we all split up after telling each other goodbye, and said we'd see each other on Saturday when we were going to be picked up on the tour bus.

I sighed as I slid into my Chrysler 300 and just sat there.

I had to admit, I hate hiding how I truly felt about being surrounded by all the lovey couples, all the married ones. I envied them and how they found their true loves, how they were lost in love and I was single.  I wanted to find my one girl, my true love, my Cowgirl.

After sulking in my own pity party I soon started up my car and drove home, at least looking up to seeing my Pomeranians Killer and Tokio before I had to leave for warped tour.

Man, was I pathetic or what?