Chapter 11 ~ I See What You Did There

Ashley

I woke up on the couch bed and groaned. The futon was not the most desired sleeping place but I had given my bed for Aaliyah; like a real gentleman.

When I tried moving to get up the bed creaked and I felt something laying right up to my legs. Looking down I see a pile of blonde fur and I smile as the shih-tzu lifted her dainty head and wagged her tail at me and yawned adorably.

I smiled and picked her up, laying her on my bare chest and petting her. Maggie was adorable.  I hate to admit it, but more so than Tokio and Killer. I pet the dog until Aaliyah woke up and saw me petting the dog and she smiled at us.

“You two are so cute.” She giggled.

Her hair had major bed-head and she looked adorable in her Betty Boop PJ pants, and a black tank top. She yawned sleepily and walked over to sit beside me and petted her dog as well.

“Morning, Cowgirl.” I laughed.

“Morning, Outlaw.” She replied with a tired smirk.

“Ready for another Warped Tour?!” I say with fake enthusiasm.

Her eyes widened. “I didn’t think this through.”

She smirked as my mouth dropped open.

“You’re a cruel girl, you’ll have fun.” I teased and laughed.

“Fine…” She smirked as my mouth dropped again.

“Aaliyah!” I screeched wrapping my arms around her waist and tossing her across the bed as she had a giggle fit.

She smiled at me dreamily as we just sat there and laughed together.

I had known the story I was so into was written by her, I had a newfound respect for her and I intended to make her life better. I smiled as in wrapped her in a hug and Maggie crawled between us and turned her back towards me, licking Aaliyah’s face.

I laughed. “Maggie says your all hers.”

“Awh my Maggie Boo.” She laughed cuddling with the shaggy haired teacup shih-tzu.

“Oh I see how it is.” I smirk and release our hug and sit up to stretch.

I was about to go retrieve some clothes for today when I saw Andy and Jake standing in the bunk doorway and smirking at us. I jumped and held my fast-beating heart.

“Uhm, how long were you there?” I ask.

“Long enough.” Jake teased as they both walk away.

Aaliyah and I looked at each other, she shrugged and so did I. I got up to get dressed as she offered to make breakfast.

I spent a little bit getting dressed, putting on my cowboy hat, leaving my shirt off, and wearing some Ashley Fuckin’ Purdy jeans I was also selling online, along with some old black cowboy boots. Doing my hair and eyeliner stuff, I walk back out to see everyone already ready and eating, all except the girl with the bed head.

I walked over and hugged her from behind, surprising her.

“Ashley Fuckin Purdy.” She hissed.

“Oh fuck.” I run back as she turned around with a still hot frying pan and chased me into my bunk.

“No, no, no, no, no, I’m sorry!” I squeak crawling into my bunk and going into the closest corner and shutting my  curtain, losing my cowboy hat in the process.

“I will get you if you do that again, Purdy!” She screeched and walked away.

Peeking my head out I looked over and saw her doing her hair and putting on my cowboy hat.  I raised an eyebrow and laughed.

Sneaking out I saw a plate with some French toast was still sitting out waiting for me. I licked my lips and ate all alone with a finally dressed Aaliyah walked out.

She had on long elbow length black fingerless gloves, black ripped up skinny jeans, and a black BVB tee with Andy’s face on it. I made sure to give her some Purdy Merch soon.

The time passed quickly with CC and I drinking a few cans of beers and messing around, being random. It was showtime.

Grabbing Aaliyah’s hand I dragged her over with us. People stared as we walked with security to the stage, they stared and murmured at Aaliyah and I and I could sense her smiling.

This could be my cowgirl.

*Authors Note*

Hey guys! I'm so happy with how many reads this is getting, i'm also thrilled you guys are enjoying this! So I thought I should say that a lot of this has included me... although I think it souldn't have, I did...

SO my mother is NOT abusive, she's the best mother ever, so supportive even with my writing, and my major dark turn dressing darkly, putting up with my Bands ;)

Maggie is a real dog. My blonde, teacup shih-tzu that I miss very much. She's an adorable thing but my mother really did give her away. We are trying to get her back because  her current owner is trying to give her away again... so wish my luck! I miss my little Boo-Boo...

Ellie is my step sister, I adore her, she teache sme so much, one of my role models. She and I did go to warped tour 2013 together for my birthday, I love her so much, I only wish we were ya know... closer...

SO YEAH

I will update AS MUCH AS I CAN keep the comments, reads, and votes coming, make sure to read my other stories (: if you keep me motivated this story will be done in no time, and there could be more to this, as in Book 2??? MAYBE! 

I'm open to ideas if you guys want something to happen I can try to incourperate anything, tell me what to improove (:

Love you all! ROck on! \m/

~Kenna&Roro