Chapter 23 ~ What Happens in Vegas...

Chapter 23 ~ What Happens In Vegas…

Aaliyah

The tour was finally over, Ashley had been very excited to know I was coming home with him, and not going back to my mother. I still had to contact her about it, but I was going to be with my Outlaw.

Juliet had been avoiding me, Andy was a bit awkward around me and I returned mutual feelings towards them. Although it was still awkward between the lead singer and me, the whole band was off for a little bit, and we were going to Las Vegas, Nevada once again to hang out at the casinos and have fun like the wild people we were. Ashley had promised to teach me how to play pool.

We were pulling up to Caesars Palace, the hotel and casino we were staying at. The building was huge, Ashley promised it was grand on the inside, and their pool was stunningly amazing. I took his word for it.

I had lived in a small remote city in Wyoming for all my life, I never traveled with my mom and my dad was imprisoned so any options of travel were out of the question. I was thrilled just to be picked up by Black Veil Brides and travel through the states night and day, rocking everywhere we went.

Ashley was kind enough to get both our bags but CC blocked the door before anybody could get out.

“Guys we have to remember the golden rule…” CC said in a serious tone.

“Treat others the way you want to be treated?” Jake asked, confused as everyone else.

“No man! What happens in Vegas…”

“Stays in Vegas.” Ashley and I answer laughing with CC and the others.

“Alright, let’s go! Dunzo funzo dude!” And with that, CC turned, tearing open the bus door and flailed into the entrance of the magnificent hotel.

“Well alright then, let’s go have fun, and meet in the casino for the tour after party!” Jinx said with everyone cheering ‘Yeah!’ as we strayed into the hotel.

This was going to be fun.

~

I sprawled across the comfy bed, the room Ashley had gotten us was very beautiful, with long silken brown drapes over the king size bed, the comforter smelled of detergent, and had a beautiful brown swirling design. The room itself was big, and there was a big window with a magnificent view of their pool with the greek statues standing in the midst of the blue waters.

A leather loveseat and plush leather chair sat in the corner of the room beside a vanity desk, the bathroom smelled of cinnamon and was spotless, a much dramatic and royal bathroom in my opinion. All was absolutely fantastic, and it was great to get out of the cramped bus, any longer and I would have gone insane.

Ashley set down the bags and jumped onto the bed beside me, launching me in the air for a split second I giggle and look up at him, a blush creeping onto my cheeks as he looks back at me, a loving gaze that melted my heart.

“Ashley…”

“Yes?” He said sweetly.

“How much do you love me?” I ask, rolling over and pinning him down to the bed, so he was unable to move.

He smiled that Purdy smile at me, and looked into my eyes as my hair hung down above him.

“I love you more than I can ever scream; I love you more than my guitars.” He replies smugly, thinking I can’t outmatch him.

“I love you more than the oxygen I breathe, and more than the music that reaches my ears.” I reply craning my neck so my face was inches above his, our warm breath mingling together, smelling like mint.

“Oh really?” Ashley said and I squeaked as he somehow dislodged me and I was now being pinned on our bed.

I look up at him and squeak innocently. “Yes really.” I say, not sounding brave at all.

Ashley smirked and looked at my lips, to my eyes and I smile, lifting my head I kiss him sweetly, a kiss that lasted only a few moments, making him hungry for more.

Ashley tried to kiss me again but I turned my head and laughed. “Not until I’m un-pinned, then we’ll see.”

Ashley huffed and smiled again lying beside me. I put my arms around his chest, cuddling him. I look up at him as he puts his arms around me.

I look at his lips then to his melted chocolate eyes and kiss him, a passionate kiss like once we had before, but this one with a burning desire, we close our eyes as I make out with my love before his phone rings and ruins the moment.

“Well, fuck.” Ashley smiled slightly and answered the phone. “What?”

He listened to the person on the other side for a few minutes and rolled his eyes. “We’ll be down in a few. Okay, bye.”

I look at him and raise an eyebrow.

“Party’s early, c’mon let’s get ready.” Ashley said.

I smile slightly and nod, wishing the kiss had lasted longer but couldn’t wait for the party, so we get up and get dressed.

I couldn’t wait to see Ashley’s face when I pulled out my secret weapon, this was going to be good.