Chapter 27 ~ Casa Del Purdy

Ashley

As we were getting dropped off at our designated homes, I said bye to the guys, knowing we’d be taking a break from each other for a little bit after the long tour and being cooped up in a cramped bus.

Aaliyah seemed a bit out of it, staring at the TV screen blankly, not really watching the television show: One Upon A Time that just happened to be on. I studied her as her eyes didn’t move, they just stared through the TV, I could imagine all the thoughts rolling around inside her head but I couldn’t get inside to see what was the matter. She looked hot in her ‘Ashley Purdy Inc’ clothes that she stole from me, but I wondered if taking her home, and away from her family was a good idea. She nonchalantly pets her little shih-tzu Maggie as she thought and it worried me.

Jinx was first to get off the bus, I stand up and hug him. "See you soon, brother." I say with a smile.

Jinx nods and smiled. "Until the next tour, Mr. Ashley Purdy." He turned to go tell Aaliyah bye but saw the blank look on her face, frowning a bit but turned to tell the others goodbye.

I perched next to her again and clapped in front of her face. "Aaliyah, are you going to tell Jinx bye?"

She looked up at me for once after sitting still for all that time, and looked at Jinx. "Oh, you’re going? Bye Jinxy." She says in disbelief like she really had zoned out and lost track of everything.

Jinx nodded to her and tugged his suitcase out of the bus towards his home, the bus moving along after we saw him get inside safely. Andy was next and I was after him, Jake was after me and Mr. Coma lived the farthest, closer to the coast.

Aaliyah sat up straight and stretched, making Maggie have to move off her lap.

"You alright there, Ali?" I asked a bit worriedly.

"I’m fine Ashy, just nervous that’s all." She said. "You know, moving in with my dream boy."

I blushed slightly and looked down with a goofy lopsided smile on my face. "Awh…" I say making her smile as well, but knowing that wasn’t really what was up with her.

Soon everyone told Andy bye, and Ali and I had to get off as we pulled up to Casa Del Purdy.

Aaliyah stood up sorely and hugged CC and Jake as we both tugged our luggage to my house, I prayed that my house wasn’t a clutter, and my dogs hadn’t torn up my couch again.

As I opened the door a blast of cooling hit us in relief and I saw her scanning the living room, with my leather couch neatly placed with a mound of black fur on it, and a reclining chair with a big ball of blonde fur. Both of the fur balls looked up and ran over to us, and Maggie shied away from my little Pomeranians, slightly bigger than her. Killer and Tokyo went insane, jumping on my legs, begging for my attention and love. I picked both of them up laughing happily.

Both dogs licked my face and whined in joy; apparently my dog sitter hadn’t done a good job in the TLC sector. But none of that mattered, I was back in California, at my home, and I had my love with me.

I turned to look at Aaliyah; she was still looking around in awe, but now holding her dear rat of a dog and tugged her luggage in one handedly, shutting the door behind her.

"Welcome home Ali, is it what you expected?" I ask a bit nervous at her silent reaction.

She tore her gaze away from the decorated walls, by guitars on the walls and on stands, and my little desk with a portrait of Marilyn Monroe on it to set her icy blue eyes on me.

"I love it Ashley, I love the dogs, I love your decorating…" She set Maggie down to check my place out and approached me. "And I love you."

I blush once more lightly and peck her lips, Killer and Tokyo checking out Ali and Tokyo showing her some love.

Aaliyah giggled and closed her eyes, letting Tokyo lick her chin and cheek.

"Alright boys that’s enough." I smile and set them down.

My bandita looked down at me and smiled again. "Happy to be home?" I ask.

"More than happy." She says as I hug her around her waist and lift her off the ground, spinning around.

"Eek!" Ali squeaks like a girl, "Ashley!"

"You like it!" I chuckle and stop.

Ali was at least three feet higher than me, and looked down at me as I had to look up; she bends lower and kisses me passionately. I felt the fire again, and my eyes fluttered closed as she kissed me, caressing my cheeks and rubbing her soft, slender fingers down my jaw line. When she pulled away I looked up at her, meeting her pale blue gaze that left me breathless.

"I love you my outlaw." She repeats again.

"And I love you my bandita." I whisper in her ear and set her down in front of me.

From that point we decided it was time to cuddle on the couch, and the rest of the night went by smoothly, Aaliyah turned out to love it here, and I was so happy to have her here with me.

Maybe we could make a life here, in Casa Del Purdy.