Chapter 24 ~ Jessica Rabbit

Ashley

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty good with a black vest on, The Deviant printed on the back, I had my cowboy hat and boots on with a pair of ripped up black skinny jeans and a red tie on tucked under my vest. I didn’t look much different, but I sadly didn’t pack a spiffy suit for warped tour.

I looked out of the corner of the vanity I was at and saw Aaliyah come out of the bathroom, my jaw dropped as I saw what she was in.

Aaliyah looked up at me in a sparkly ruby red dress that reached her feet, a long cut ended just before her mid-calf, showing her pale leg, and revealing her red stilettos. Her maple colored hair was curled in long tresses down her back, her bangs covered her right eye and her face looked utterly beautiful. She had red eye shadow on and bright blood red lipstick on her soft lips, her smile was shy and a perfect white.

“Like it Ashley? I’m like Jessica Rabbit.” Aaliyah said quietly, her cheeks flushing a light pink.

“Ali, you look amazing.” I say breathlessly and turn to see her; she blushed as her dress shimmered with every movement she made.

I approach her and look down at her; even in her stilettos I was still taller than her. She looked up at me, laying her head on my chest.

“I guess we should get going.” She said breaking the tender moment and took my hand in hers, I noticed the sparkly red nail polish on her fingernails and swing our hands.

I nod. “Let’s go.”

~

Aaliyah looked surprised to see that there was more than just Black Veil Brides at the after party. All the bands that could make it were there. Sleeping with Sirens, Alvarez Kings, Mac Lethal, Big Chocolate, and many more. Warped Tour had saved some money for us just to fuck around, we all were in Cesar’s Palace’s bar and casino with the wild party going on, people were not allowed to disturb the bands, and it would be fun.

As soon as we entered the room I spotted Juliet and Andy immediately, they were fighting, probably about Aaliyah again like they had tried to discreetly do since Juliet got back.

Juliet saw us enter and stormed away from Andy. Andy sighed and ordered a drink from the bar, I couldn’t find anyone until I heard a familiar call from behind me.

“CC CC CC CC CC CC CC!” He called like a bird’s song, and jumped me while I looked around confused.

“Fuck!” I scream as I fall on the floor with CC lying sprawled across me.

“Hey Ash, I so missed you!”  CC said.

“Yeah I missed you too, now get off!” I laugh looking up at my crazy brother.

CC rolls off of me and Aaliyah stands there laughing at our antics again. I blush and look to the bar.

“Want a drink Ali?” I ask.

She looks nervously at the bar. “I’ve never had one…”

“Well, then let’s not get too insane.” I smile and lead her over, ordering a martini for us both.

“To us.” I say raising my glass.

“To us.” Aaliyah smiled and we clicked our glasses together.