Chapter 4 ~ Warped Tour, Sacramento

*Ashley Purdy*

I woke up when the bus screeched to a stop, making me hit my head and I heard a thud from outside. I was wrapped in my headphones and my phone was laying on my bare stomach. I groaned and stretched, I slid open my curtain to see a half dressed CC laying on the floor, he was only in his underwear and just lay on the floor where he fell from his bunk.

I burst out laughing. “CC! Get up, get dressed!”

“I dun wanna…” He muttered into the floor, making me laugh again.

“Then we’re going to be late to the food tent! No food, CC?”

“I’m going!” He shouted as he jumped up and gathered some of his clothes.

I smile at him as I hop out of my own bunk and wake everyone else up, the bus was full of whining and complaining, until the bus hit the field where all the busses were to park, and then we clutched onto anything like we were in an earthquake.

Soon we all were running around in a hurry to get all our stuff on, and our minimal makeup. I, as always, took the lonest to look the best. Putting on my bandana and black skinny jeans with my purdy belt, and finding my aviators. I stayed shirtless and went out with CC and Jake to the food tent set up for all the bands.

The line was already pretty long but it passed quickly as we got our small pancakes and eggs, along with our glass of orange juice, we go to sit on the grass somewhere in the shade before they were all covered. Andy, and Jinxx soon joined us and we all talked about our song list again.

“So, it’s going to be old songs too.” Andy said, taking a bite of his pancakes.

“Alright, run this by me again?” Jake says.

“Bulletproof, Revelation, Fallen Angels, Rebel Yell, and Wretched and Divine.” Andy repeats for the fourth time.

“Alright, got it.” Jinxx nods and we stand up to go prepare for the concert soon and walk back to our bus, over to our trailer.

I take out my Porn Guitar and put it on, taking a can of Budweiser from the bus and CC enjoys a Miller. We cheers as he sat there,  twirling one of his drum sticks. We sat out in the trailer with Andy, and Kellin Quinn and Justin Hills of Sleeping With Sirens.

“You your on in 10!” A manager shouts passing us. Time passed by quick.

We headed to the Kia Soul stage and I watched the wave of fans, looking at all the people in warpaint, and BVB shirts. Oh how I loved preforming shirtless for all the ladies.

*really short, it was rushed I promise 2 CHAPTERS tomorrow I swear!*