Chapter 33 ~ Carriage Ride

Aaliyah

Moving around was getting harder and harder, I couldn’t walk around the empty venue anymore without a support, I had tried to result to a cane but then my back hurt too much. So I stayed stationary in the bus.

I couldn’t see my feet anymore, and my stomach was bigger than a basketball. My children were nearly an eight pound weight on my front and heavy when I was sleeping on my back. Ashley gave me frequent back massages and the guys helped in any way they could. I was so very grateful, and I had even video chatted my mom once or twice, first she was angry but soon she accepted them and me and was looking forward to her grandchildren. At least I wasn’t in 16 and Pregnant. I was 26 and pregnant.

I lay my back on Ashley’s shoulder and lay my head on his shoulder, lolling to the side.

“Hey, because this is our last day in Europe before we go to Florida, how does a carriage ride around London sound?” Ashley asked out of the blue.

I crack my eyes open and smile at his gentle expression, his gaze pouring into me, making my heart flutter. “That would be so romantic Ashley.” I smile gently.

Ashley beamed. “Then it shall be.” He winks.

“Don’t go too far.” I laugh.

My phone vibrated on my chest and I looked at the caller ID to see Juliet calling me, I smiled again and answered it. “Hello?”

“Hey Ali! How you doing?” She asked.

“Eh.” I say and shrug though she can’t see me. “Doing as well as can be.”

“Good… I think. Well I did what you told me to do, and it’s finished.” Juliet said.

I squealed, “You finished!”

As soon as we figured we were having twins I had Juliet skype me constantly, having her plan out the baby room with me and hiring a few people to build the cribs and chairs, paint the walls and all that while Juliet got the decorations and other things for me.

“Yeah, I’ll send you pictures soon! Just need to fill this closet, it’s mostly empty…”

“It’s cause we don’t know how big they’ll be.” I laugh a bit, staring up at the bus’s ceiling.

“Can we have a baby shower when you get back? It’ll be so cute!”

I raise an eyebrow. “One problem, I don’t have any friends except you guys.”

Juliet huffed, “I know people that you like. Like… Dahvie Vanity?”

“Yeah I’m sure you all are so close.” I say rolling my eyes, most everyone hated Blood on the Dance Floor, it was easy to tell Black Veil and even Juliet didn’t like them either, but I did.

“Fine! Chris Motionless, Kellin Quinn?” Juliet says.

“Yeah let’s have a bunch of guys there…” I say and laugh a bit at how bad it sounded.

“Amy Lee, Ella Cole! I mean, Ella Pitts.” Juliet corrected.

“Okay know what Julie, you can plan this, do what you want.” I chuckle.

“I’ll try to make it fun and not torturous Aaliyah.” Juliet laughed.

“Oh all the torture!” I tease her. “Now go call your boyfriend.”

I heard Juliet snort. “Fine then!” she chuckled making me smile and laugh a bit myself, “See you Ali.”

“Bye Juliet.” I smile and end the call, laying my phone back on my chest and looking up at Ashley.