Chapter 34 ~ Will You?

Aaliyah

Ashley and I held hands as I cuddled against his chest, looking at the passing flora and fauna as the sun began to set, casting beautiful orange beams of light as its final performance for the day as dark blue and black skies began taking over. Afterwards I closed my eyes so the only sounds I pay attention to were the clopping of the horse’s hooves on the gravel and the steady rhythm of Ashley’s hear beating within his chest.

“Aaliyah, do you love me?” Ashley asked kissing my forehead, his lips like withered rose petals.

“I love you more than I can ever scream.” I reply with a gentle smile my eyes staying closed, Ashley tucking some long strands of hair behind my ear so he could see my face.

“I love you to infinity and beyond.” Ashley replies lifting my chin gently. “We’re here.”

I open my eyes and my dear Outlaw is the first thing I see. I smile and kiss his cheek then look at my surroundings, gasping in awe.

I saw a big bridge over a calm and soft flowing river, wildflowers bloomed along the river’s edges and beautiful, smooth granite stones lined the river. On the bridge, intriquite and beautiful lanterns actually held white melting candles lighting up the whole area, the light glimmering off the calm river, and a beautiful table with two plates covered in a silver covering, glasses, and a bouquet of red roses in the center of the table.

“Oh Ashley…” I smile and wrap my arms around his torso. “It’s so pretty!”

Ashley beamed and stood up, helping me up, and when we got to the carriage door he jumped down and grabbed me in his arms, twirling me around making me giggle.

“Gah Ash, I’m going to throw up.” I laugh.

He smiled and carried me over to the table while I squirmed, only letting me down to pull out my chair and I thanked him, plopping down again.

Ashley sat across from me and smiled as Jinx came out of nowhere from across the bridge, he was in all black looking crisp and clean, his long black hair pulled back from his face and his violin and bow in his hands, he perched far on the corner of the bridge’s side and played the violin for us, smiling at us.

I giggled again and felt my cheeks burning. “Aw, this is way too much.” I say looking back at my Outlaw.

“Nothing’s too much for my Bandita.” Ashley replies his eyes fluttering as he leaned forward and smiled at me, making me smile.

Ashley uncovered our dinners, to my surprise there sat a steaming plate of steak, sautéed mushrooms and broccoli salad, all the things I loved. A cold, budding glass of Pepsi sat in front of me. I looked up and eyed Ashley with a small smile.

“What are you planning now, Purdy?” I ask suspiciously as I sat up and folded my arms on top of my inflated stomach.

“Nothing, just one of our last days in Europe, wanted to make it romantic.” Ashley says not meeting my gaze as he picks up his glass of pop and holds it up around the prickly roses and smiled, “To us, and the future Purdy’s.”

“Here, here.” I smile and held my glass to meet his, we sipped it and began eating; listening to Jinx playing beautifully on his violin.

~

After we finished eating Jinx had retired to the shadowy depths of which he came from and disappeared from view and Ashley pulled out an acoustic guitar and began strumming it softly and singing along quietly.

Soon I recognized the song as I heard the lyrics:

“I will await dear, a patience of eternity, my crush.

A universe so still.

No rust.

No dust will ever grow on this frame,

One million years, and I will say your name.

I love you more than I can ever scream.

We booked our flight those years ago,

I said I loved you as I left you.

Regrets still haunt my hollow head,

But I promised you I will see you again, again.

I sit here and smile dear.

I smile because I think of you and I blush.

These bleeding hollow dials, this fuss.

A fuss is made of miles and travels

Roadways are but stones and gravel.

A bleeding heart can conquer every crush.”

I began singing along with Ashley afterwards; though the song was almost over I loved this song, The Mortician’s Daughter.

After he finished he put down the sunburst guitar and looked up at me. “Aaliyah, we’ve been together for a year or more now, right?” he asks.

I nod, “We have.”

“And you know how much I love you, right?” Ashley asks with a small classic Purdy smile.

I nod and raise an eyebrow at his suspicious behavior, he stood and then got down on one knee, my heart fluttered and I put a hand to my mouth as he reached for his pocket. He pulled out a red velvet case, flipping it open he revealed a black and white diamond ring with a dark iron holding the dazzling diamonds down.

“Aaliyah Marie Monroe, will you marry me?” Ashley asks looking up at me, his eyes sparkling brighter than the diamonds.

Tears rush down my cheeks and I nod, “Yes, yes yes!” I squeak and go onto my knees to hug Ashley tightly; he pulled back after a few minutes and slid the ring on my finger.

I was now Aaliyah Marie Purdy, and I couldn’t have it any other way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYZ! :D

So it's Kenna and Ro here, how you liking it? (: Well! This may be the last chapter of the book!

"WHAT YOU CANT END IT HERE WHAT ABOUT THE BABIES, WHAT ABOUT ANDY, WHAT ABOUT AALIYAH'S FAMILY?!"

Calm yourself amazing readers, there will be a book two out! Need a good title though, and a cover... hmm... BUT YEAH

I hope you've liked this book, the next book will be out ASAP because I know you guys will mob me o_o

Leave comments, votes! Tell me what your favorite chapter is, and other things like that, tell me how you thought about this story overall (: Thank you guys for reading, I hope you loved it! And if you wanna know what happens with the twins on the way, just you hang tight (:

We'll see you soon >:3 (Like in two days or something)

But while you wait (For those wretched two days or something) Check out 'Lucky Catch' an Andy fan fic that I love :3 

ROCK ON GUYS WE LOVE YOU STAY TUNED! <3 

\m/