Chapter Six

( Jacob's POV)

Ever since that day five years ago I never stopped thinking about her. She was the only one I could trust. I cried when I thought about the look on her face when she found out I was Princeton. The look of pain and anger. I always regreted not telling her who I was. I'd send her cards whenever she got new roles signed X. I was the guy who TMZ got a picture of Jazmine hugging. Jazmine had always been dense. If she wasn't she probably would've realized it was me but I'm pretty sure Ray did. Ray. The guy who stole her from me. I can't really blame him though. If it weren't for my stupidity she would be with me. He saw a chance and took her.

I had lived in L.A. but somehow we never crossed paths until the TMZ thing. Ray was throwing a party tonight and I was invited. I was surprised since he was with Jazmine. I had just been lying in bed when I realized there was some random girl next to me. Again. This was pretty much my life. Girls threw themselves at me and I took them home. Every night. I started to wonder what Jazmine would think of this. Even though we were technically only together one night I could read who she was and her personality just by looking at her. "She's not coming back," I told myself. Angry I started getting out of my bed.

"Come back," the girl in my bed said. She had an annoyingly high pitched voice. I was probably really drunk last night.

"You need to leave," I said throwing her her clothes from the floor.

"But baby (gco)

"I'm not your baby," I interrupted her, "please get out of my house."

I heard her huff and pout. I looked back at her to see what she looked like. She wasn't ugly it was just the face she was making as she dressed. She was too immature for me anyways. When she finished dressing I followed her to the door to make sure she left. I shut my door and locked it. I was tired of living like this but I never even tried to stop.

I heard my phone ringing. Someone had called me. I was surprised when I saw it was Ray. He never called me.

"Yello," I said on the phone.

"Let's set the record straight. You are not allowed to talk or even look at Jazmine tonight. You heard me?", he replied angrily on the phone.

"Sure," I said putting it off like I didn't care.

"Good," he said.

With that he hung up. I looked at the time and saw it was around ten. I showered and got dressed to go have breakfast at IHOP. When I got there a few waitresses recognized me and started handing me their numbers. I smiled and winked at each one. When my waitress came I felt like I knew her. She had tan skin and black, wavy hair down to her waist with bright green eyes. Her name tag said Jaida.

"Can I take your order?", she asked seductively.

Catching her flow I answered flirtatiously, "Bacon, eggs, pancakes, and you."

She whispered in my ear, "I get off in twenty minutes."

When I finished eating and she got off her shift I walked her back to my car. When we got to my room I started taking her close off. Halfway through that I remembered who she was. I froze.

"You're the girl who got Jazmine kicked out of that club five years ago aren't you?", I asked finally remembering.

She froze looking like she was trying to remember. "How do you know that trick?", she yelled angrily.

Annoyed about what she said about Jazmine I yelled, "Put your clothes back on and leave my house!".

She put her clothes back on and grabbed her purse. "You'll regret this," she said threateningly, showing her self out my door.