Chapter Four

I woke up naked next to Ray with his arm over my back. Remembering what happened last night I started crying. He woke up and heard me crying.

"What's wrong?" he asked bringing me closer to him and holding me.

I chose to ignore his question. He sensed I didn't want to talk to him so he didn't push it further. I broke from his grasp and went to take a shower. I locked the door so he couldn't come in. When I finished I got dressed. He asked me where I was going and I told him I was going to the set.

"Lemme get dressed and then I'll drive you," he said

"No it's fine," I told him.

"I'm taking you!" Ray yelled forcefully.

I didn't say anything back and looked for my phone I started texting a good friend of mine while Ray was starting his shower.

(text convo)

Jazzy: I need help

Rih: u do. U know what time it is

Jazzy: it's serious

Rih: what happened

Jazzy: Ray slapped and raped me

Rih: is it cause of that TMZ thing. do you who that guy was

Jazzy: no but apparently he does.

Jazzy: how'd you deal with Chris.

Rih: I can't really explain how I got over it. I just did.

(end of convo)

I heard the shower turn off and I quickly turned on the TV and locked my phone. Ray came out and got dressed. I was about to go downstairs when Ray stopped me. "I need to tell you something and I don't want the maid to hear," he said. I sat down on the bed nervously. "After what happened with you and that guy in the picture I decided I would start taking you to your job. And drive you back home until you finished filming."

"How come I don't have a say in this," I said without thinking, earning me a slap to the face.

Ray pulled me up from the bed and told me to come downstairs with him. We went into the garage and he grabbed a random set of keys. As we drove my pocket kept lighting up. Annoyed I checked my phone to see why. I smiled. I got tagged in multiple photos on instagram for Woman Crush Wednesday. I commented thanks on a few of them. I could see Ray looking over and being nosy but I decided to ignore him.

We walked to my dressing room and he sat on the zebra striped love seat towards the back of the room. Someone came in and put a few clothes in my closet for me to wear. There were tags on the outfits telling me what to wear and when to wear it.

The first one was a light blue dress with thin straps. The person who brought the clothes in told me to come to the hair and makeup section after I changed. They left to give me privacy. As I changed I felt uncomfortable because Ray was watching me. Trying to break the silence I asked him if he wanted to watch us shoot the scene. He just ignored me. I opened the door and went to hair and makeup with him following close behind. When she was finished the director told me to start the scene. It was the scene when I told Stefan I had turned into a vampire. He started telling me about the choices I should make. I got fed up with him telling me what to do so I sucked a random person's blood and drying the out. Officially turning me into a vampire.

"Cut!" the director yelled. I rubbed the fake blood off my face before asking him a question.

"What's the next scene?" I asked.

"We're going to be shooting two more scenes with you. The next one with Rebekah and the one after with Caroline and Elena," he answered.

I said thanks and walked back to my dressing room. I was surprised to see Ray there. I saw him looking at the cards attached to my mirror.

"Who's X?" he asked.

"I have no idea," I replied.

"Are you sure?" he asked, raising his voice.

"I don't know who it is," I said with a hint of fear in my voice.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I yelled for the person to come in. It was Claire asking if we could practice lines. I said yes and we practiced. I heard the door open and I felt myself getting sprayed with silly string and saw that a camera was rolling. Great. I was a victim of Paul's infamous daily pranks.

"What the hell?" Ray yelled. I forgot he was in the room. Claire, Paul, and I were laughing outrageously loud after I got pranked. I told Ray to calm between laughs. Suddenly everyone on set came to investigate. When my stylist saw what happened they freaked. It was the funniest thing but Ray wasn't laughing.

When everything was done Ray and I went back to our house where our maid was cooking dinner. Her name was Conzuaela and she had a thick Spanish accent. She and I had grown very close ever since she started working for us. I went over to the kitchen to help her with dinner. We were talking about random things.

"I know what's been going on with you and Mr. Lopez." I froze when she told me.

"Please don't tell anyone," I whispered in fear.

I could tell she didn't agree but she still promised not to. Ray and I ate dinner. After we finished he scooped me up and carried me to our room. As he carried me I started crying and wondering what he would do to me this time. He noticed me crying. When we got to our room he asked why I kept crying.

"Because of what you're doing," I answered, looking him in the eyes.

I saw regret in his eyes for a split second as he put me down on our bed.

"You know I love you right?" he asked. To be honest I didn't. He sensed my doubt. That night we just slept. He didn't hurt me or try to have sex. It felt good.