Chapter Twenty-Six

(Jazmine's Point of View)

I woke up to arms around me, a feeling that I hadn't had in a while. At least in the arms of someone I wanted.

In the night, Sean had supposedly inched closer to me and now his nose was  brushing up against my neck.

I didn't understand how I was supposed to get out of Sean's tight hold without waking him.

I tried peeling his fingers off of my waist, but that earned a groan from him.

My next attempt was to try to slide out of his grip. Sucking in my waist would be fine, but once I got to my chest I would be screwed.

If I were able to lift my arm and smack myself on the head, I would've. I could just squeeze my boobs together once I got there.

While I was executing my "well thought" plan, Sean stirred before eventually waking up.

I was close to being completely free from his hold, literally one more inch and I would have been freed. 

"Jazmine, we've only known each other two days and you're already tryna suck my dick?"

Of course with my luck, my face was at his pelvic area.

I slid down a little more, and eventually was out of his grasp.

Once I was finally off the bed, I stretched out and then yawned. "I didn't want to wake you up."

Sean snorted. "Well you're lucky I wasn't horny this morning. It would've been a whole different story."

"Yeah whatever," I said, walking to my walk-in closet."

"Nice panties by the way."

If my skin was lighter, it would be obvious that I was blushing. I totally forgot about the boy shorts I was wearing that had Minnie Mouse across the back.

Embarrassed, I walled into the closet and closed the door hastily, which earned me a few chuckles from Sean.

I removed the plain maroon sweatshirt I was wearing earlier and put on a bra under a plain white t-shirt. Afterwards I put on a pair of basketball shorts.

When I got out of my closet, Sean was still lying in my bed, only now he with my phone.

As one could've probably guessed from how I chased Josh for my phone, I didn't like people messing around with it.

"What are you doing with my phone?" I almost yelled at him.

Sean dropped it on the bed. I noticed it was unlocked. I also noticed that my screensaver changed to a picture of him.

I ran to my phone. "How'd you get my password?"

He winked. "A magician never gives away his secrets."

I locked my phone and looked back at him. "A magician?"

Sean nodded. "Want me to show you trick."

Hesitantly I answered, "Sure."

"Turn around then."

When I gave him an untrusting look, he just shook it off and said, "If you don't you'll ruin it."

"Fine," I said.

I tried to ignore the wicked grin on his face.

For a while, Sean didn't do anything. I almost turned around, but decided not to.

It turns out I should've, because a few seconds after I heard him move, I felt the support my bra gave my boobs gone.

It took a few seconds for me to realize that he had somehow, magically, unhooked my bra in a matter of seconds.