Chapter Thirty

(Jazmine's Point of View)

Three months had past since I started working on The Strange Life of Sara Parker. 

In that time I got to know my castmates better. Gabriel had a charming allure, Carrie was a little snobbish, Max was very quiet and mischievous, Helena was a sweetheart, and Ryder was a big flirt.

Sean and I's relationship was going from a series of flirting to serious dating. Even though we were only together for three months, I was sure Sean and I were perfect for each other. Maybe after nine more months of us being together, and as corny as it sounds, we could get married. If Sean doesn't play around too much.

What I admired most about Sean was his childish personality. He was immature enough to the point of attraction.

Josh had given up on trying to end Sean and I's relationship, but that didn't necessarily mean that he welcomed our relationship. Ever since that day he called me out on using Sean, we hadn't talked to each other much. It didn't effect me much anyways. 

Right now it was morning and I had just woken up. Sean was still asleep and snoring like a bear.

For a while I just lied there, staring at his perfect features. He was lying on his stomach with his arm on my hip. 

I looked down at my own arm, the one with the R carved on it. Sean had noticed it, but we agreed not to talk about it.

Today was a Saturday which meant I had part of the day off. I could just sit home all day and cuddle with Sean. Sometimes he would call himself the cuddle soldier.

Falling in love with Sean was too easy. He was like that cute little Pomeranian that nobody could get enough of or dare say no to.

Sean's snoring suddenly ceased, indicationg that he was finally awake. 

I stared at Sean, amused as he opened his eyes, turned around and yawned. "What time is it?"

I crinkled my nose. "You have a serious case of the stank breath."

Sean yawned even louder, forcing more of the smelly vapor called his breath. "Is the stank contagious?"

'No," I said reaching up to grab my nose to squeeze my nostrils shut. "It just has the potential to kill an army with a thousand men."

"Then that makes me a badass. Can I be a vampire."

Since yawning was contagious, I yawned. "Whatever you want Count Dracula."

I got out of the bed and looked for my phone. After a while of searching, I realized that Sean's quietness only meant that he was hiding my phone from me.

I walked back over to the bed and crossed my arms in front of Sean. "Where is it?"

Sean held out his hand to me, which had my phone in it. "You know, it would easier if you didn't have a phone the size of a tiny box."

"Not all of us want enormous phone tablets like you," I remarked as I snatched the phone from him. "What does the demon have planned for us today?"

"Josh," Sean corrected, emphasizing his name, "wants us to play capture the flag. With the toy guns this time."

I groaned and checked my phone for anything important. Uninterested, I set the phone on top of my dresser. "Who's playing?"

Sean shrugged, finally getting out of the bed. "I don't know." 

"I'm gonna take a shower."

"Can I come?" Sean asked, smiling like a little school boy with ten pounds of candy.