Chapter Eighteen- Wild Night n Wild Rides

Alexs POV

Tonight was the night.

Leena squeeled with delight as she danced around her room. " I'm soooo excited! I haven't been to a party in agessss! Hell, I barely remember what my friends look like!" She did a ballerina twirl. "And I can't wait to see Le-" She slapped her hands over her mouth. We'd become fast friends, literally overnight, and tonight was the party she was forcing me to go to. "Le....." I trailed off looking at her to Continue.  "Le...la. Leela!"

I laughed and raised my eyebrows. " Leela ay? say Leena, I didn't realize you were a vagitarian. " I wiggled my eyebrows. "Huh? I'm not a-HEY! Your a sick minded little bitch you know that? " She scrunched up her nose and plopped down next to me. Whispering Into my ear she said "Lewis. His names Lewis. " I tackled her on the bed and started yelling. "Leena and Lewis up a tre-" She covered my mouth. Annoyed with the gesture, I swiped my tongue across her hand. She removed it disgusted. "Did you just...eww! What the hell man!"

"Can you two shut up and stop acting like teenage high school girls?!" Clark yelled.

"Just coz your PMSing!" She shouted back through the wall.

Ah, sibling rivalry. How I miss it. That reminds me, I'll have to get in touch with my brother.

" Okay, so dress, or mess?"

I blinked. "Um...mess?" I had no idea what she was on about. Turns out she was talking about my hair. After multiple yanks and twists she finished. She made me look in the mirror at her handiwork.  "Well, that's new." It looked like some kind of alien hairstyle. At least it wasn't pink anymore. I'd made her drive out to get some more dye, so now it was gingery blonde.  " yep. It's like Miley Cyrus's hair style."

" Oh god please don't dress me like her."

"As if. I don't even own any drug Whore clothes."

We both cracked up laughing, earning another shout from Clark. I began to do our make up, and we eventually went hunting for clothes. I found a long sleeved black and white maid style dress that sat just above the knee. Totally appropiate. I paired it with black boot stilletoes and nude stockings.

"Dayum girl you look hawt!" She did a fake American acent.  "Haha, thanks. You look stunning too. "

She blushed at the comment.  "Well, we better get going. Don't wanna be too late!" She grabbed her bag. "Oh, before I forget," She threw something at me "here's a spare phone so you can text me while we're there. Keep it, its old anyway." She smiled and walked out.

I looked down at the black cover, then at the make. It was a Samsung galaxy S3. A great realible phone.

" I was joking! I didn't actually think it would happen!"

"But mum! I'm not a teenager anymore you  can't control my life!"

I walked into the kitchen to see Leena and her mother at each other's throats.

I cleared my throat as they both looked at me.

" Your going to this party too?"

"Um...yes?"

She sighed and looked back to Leena.
"Fine. But you stay with her the WHOLE time.  Stay at a friends place. Don't drive drunk."

==============================

Music blasted throughout the house.

This honestly wasn't what I expected. I thought we'd be sitting in a barn or something listening to someone playing a guitar. I was wrong. Definitely worth the hours drive.