Chapter Eleven- wanted

Alex's POV

"Shit!!!"

I pushed through into the front seat causing jess to sit on boomers lap while I sat in the drivers seat. I forced toward 160km and swerved and navigated my way through various cars. Three police cars materialized not far behind us, but were struggling to get around the traffic.

I sped like a mad man, flashing through the city of which I have no clue of what the name is. A beating and spinning of distant wings sounded and I knew a chopper wasn't far off. We needed to get away fast, but we couldn't do that in a car. We would have to dissapear on foot.

I turned another corner,slowing down slightly. We passed a small cemetry, and I had an idea.

"Oy! See that graveyard," ⛪they looked "meet there at nightfall. Now get ready to run like hell!"

I skidded into an underground carpark, above it a mall.

I put the brakes on sharply and jumped out of the car.

Behind me trailed the others.

"SPILT UP YOU IDIOTS!" I hissed.

Taking a right turn I nearly slammed into a car. I bolted for an elevator , just catching a lift up.

I ran into the nearest shop I saw- Billabong. Thank god this was a mall.

I casually walked Into the shop, and pretended to be browsing for sunglasses. I saw Franky bolt from the staircase and Into the hall to the bathrooms. Moments later two police officers ran past the shop, and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

Just then I remembered I still had the money that we took from that pedo, in my back pocket so I thought I might as well buy a disguise or some shit.

Being such a poor person in a rip off shop, I strolled over to the clearance aisle, and was delighted to see a few items each under twenty bucks. Hallelujah. I had about three hundred dollars, but it still had to last.

I pulled out a pair of nice aviators, some black jeans, a black tank, some cute yet practical high top sand shoes and some bits and pieces of jewelry and a leather handbag.

I changed Into the new outfit, ditching my old rags and paid.

I walked confidently Into the bathroom, looking for Franky. No sign of her. A tall blonde walked away from one of the many sinks, forgetting her makeup bag. I made a beeline for it and escaped into a stall, rifeling through the bag. In it I found-

Three different lipsticks

A lip gloss ✒

A mascara ➖

Two shades of eyeliner ✏

Dual shades of eyeshadow& blush

A mirror

I grinned and applied some red lippy, black mascara and eye liner, a bit of blush and a quick attempted version of smokey eye.

Decent.

I haven't felt this good in a long time. Ive never really bothered with looking good, but considering I might go back to jail for life, I decided I might as well make an effort and pamper myself.

I checked whether the coast was clear and then sauntered out the door. Deep breaths. Put on a mask. A facade of calmness, innocence, everyday gal.

I strutted through the mall stopping every once in a while to browse and scan the area. Police lingered in the area some visible, others not. Nobody took notice of me apart from a few paasing teenagers checking me out. Apart from that I'd flew right under the polices radar and walked right past many of them. Haha.

Just as I was passing a jewelery shop I saw Boomer running as fast as she could- believe me it wasn't fast- out of the above cinema, five officers hot on her tail. Her eyes briefly washed over me as she crashed to the ground shaking vioently.

Theyd tazored her.

I gaped and blended into the cowering crowd, pretending to be a mere nosy onlooker. I gasped when they gasped, cringed when they cringed...you get the gist.

I watched helplessly as she was carted away. I made a break for the doors at the opposite end of the mall and stopped out side to peer at a map of the city. We'd driven quite a way from the cemetery and it would be a long walk that would take me well after nightfall. I looked at the bus timetable.

Next bus 6.05pm. ⏰

Sweet. Only three minutes from now. I got some change out of my bag and sighted an otherwise empty bus coming toward the stop. Once boarded I sat right at the back and leaned my head against the window. This was going to be a long night.

===============================

Franky's POV

I watched Alex in amusement as she lent her head on the window of the bus. She hadn't even realized I was here. Then again I hardly recognized her myself. She looked like some sexy bitch from Victoria's secret, and boy was i on the verge of drooling. Ah fuck this is just sounding cheesy now. Ugh. I move to the seat next to her.

"Sorry is this seat taken?" I ask in my most innocent voice.

She looks up and grins. "Franky!"

She moves her bag and I plonk myself down beside her. "You look different," she says.

"Could say the same to you." And I wink at her.

She raises an eyebrow and scoffs.

"So guess what I found..." I say slowly , dragging out the suspense. "Seems our little friends have been handing out flyers," I slide it out of my pocket and hand it to her. She looks wide eyed at her pictures on the wanted poster, knitting her eyebrows together, her cheeks starting to flush red with embarrassment.

"Omg..." She trails off.

"So... Mind telling me where these photos came from..?"

She suppresses a small smile "I did some modeling a few years back to earn a little cash...I dont know how they got out though..."

I lightly pull the poster out of her hands "well, now its mine."

She looks questionably at me.

"What? I need some souvenir from our adventures to look at at night." I grin.

She fakes a horrified look- " my god it sounds like your saying we just had sex and then your gonna wank to my picture every night."

I wiggle my eyebrows "well, anytime babe, you know where I am."

She just rolls her eyes and stares out the window.

==============================

Hey guys

Above is a pic of what Alex is wearing

Sorry for all the emojis just thought it'd make the story more 'visual' lol.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
RECOMEND