Ichigo Kurosaki~Bleach

"Hey (y/n) do you want me to walk you home today" your best friend Ichigo asked you "No, it's fine Ichigo i wouldn't want to make you go out of your way to do that" you responded to the orange-haired boy. "I'm going to walk you home today whether you like it or not (y/n), besides we live pretty close anyways," he responded. Well this is going to be the most awkward walk ever. Why you ask? It's because i have a massive crush on him. We have been friends since we were kids, and Ichigo trusts me a lot because he even told me about how he was a shinigami. I don't want to mess up our friendship just because of my stupid feelings for him.

      "Hello Earth to (y/n), are you there (y/n)" Ichigo said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Oh, sorry Ichigo I was just thinking of all the stuff I have to study for exams" I said. "Oh, that's okay (y/n) I just asked if you wanted to stop by the park or something since we don't get to hang out as much" He said. Ever since Ichigo became a shinigami he got a lot busier, so between that and school he was busy most of the time so we couldn't hang out. "Yeah, sure that sounds like a lot of fun" I said. Ichigo responded with a bright smile. It wasn't his real smile though, the only time he smiles like that is when something is bothering him and he is trying to cover it up. I will ask him about it later even though he probably won't tell me what's bothering him.

        We made it to the park and we decided to just sit on the swings and talk about all the crazy stuff in our life, until it got serious. "(y/n) knowing you, you probably already noticed something was bothering me didn't you?" he asked. I just nodded in response. "Well you see we have know each other for a long time and I know we don't hang out as much because I'm busy, but every time I talk to you, you're always hanging out with guys and I'm.... jealous." Ichigo said. My eyes widened at his statement, did Kurosaki Ichigo just say he was jealous. Ichigo began to blush and then continued on "I want to be the only guy who can make you laugh, or protect you. I guess what I'm trying to say is will you (f/n) (l/n) be my girlfriend?" I always wondered why people would cry when their lover proposed to them, Ichigo didn't even propose to me he just asked me to be his girlfriend and I'm crying. "Wait (y/n), what's wrong, why are you crying-" I gained some courage and cut him off with a kiss. "Yes Ichigo, I will be your girlfriend" I said as we pulled away from the kiss. And then he smiled a bright smile, but this time there was no sadness behind it. It was a genuine happy smile from my boyfriend Ichigo Kurosaki.

--AN--

Hello everyone~~ this was my first time writing a one-shot, so I hope it came out okay!! Thank you for reading!!~~