No Moar Hiatus & So Many Reads!!!

So Uhm as the title says I think Imma go off hiatus. For the past couple months I have been busy as heck so I didn't have time to write and if I did I really wasn't in the mood. I will sum up what's happened in my life these past Hiatus months. I got a boyfriend, I got my black belt, and I am moving. Yeah doesn't sound like a lot but it is... I took a lot of time to train for my black belt moving was super hard because we went to a different state, and relationships take a lot of time. I was also really sad because of the whole moving thing and felt ultra lazy sooooo no writing for me during that time. I am finally starting to feel happier and more motivated so that means I will finally start writing again! 

Enough of that we have something more important to talk about.... 3,000+ READS AND 100+ VOTES!!! THANK YOUUUUU SOOO SO SOOO MUCH FOR READING!!!! I can't even believe my book has gotten that much attention. I think my writing sucks but you guys still read, vote, request and support my writing! Thank you sooooo much once again, for reading, and supporting my story. It really inspires me to write knowing that people actually like to read my writing. Thank you!!! 

Okay that's all I got to say! Thank you for reading! 

Bai bai~~