Kamui Part 2 ~~ Gintama

Hello everyone! Someone commented on a one shot I posted a while ago asking for a part 2 of the Kamui one shot. I don't know if they were just kidding or not, but here we are. Thank you for reading!

"Kamuiiiiii" I whined out laying across a chair in his office area. "Stop whining (Y/N), it won't be much longer until we get there" Kamui said trying to get me to quiet down. "Where are we going again?" I questioned my boyfriend. "... I don't remember, but I heard that there is supposed to be someone strong here" he explained to me. I giggled at him knowing nothing about the planet we were going to besides it having a strong person on it. "Do you at least know the name of the person we are looking for?" I asked. "Nope, not a clue" he responded. That's my Kamui, not thinking about anything else besides its a strong man. "Oi Captain, (Y/N). We are stationing at uh... what was the name of this place again?" Abuto interrupted. "Dunno" Kamui and I responded in unison. "Whatever, it doesn't matter" Abuto shrugged off the fact that none of us knew where we were landing.

I looked out the ship's window and saw a  shady looking planet. The atmosphere was very gloomy, and it seemed as if this was a gloom that never left. It kinda reminded me of Rakuyou, but there are plenty of planets out there which are gloomy, rainy, and harbor some crazy people.  "(Y/N) we've docked, let's go" Kamui spoke as he grabbed my hand. I smiled at how cute he can be even though he is a bloodthirsty Yato. I reached over to grab my umbrella, that was leaning next to the door, as we walked out into the ship's corridors. Kamui already had his umbrella opened and propped on his shoulder, which left me to figure out how to open up the umbrella when one of my hands is occupied. I was able to partially open it, and I began shaking it violently in attempt to get it to fling itself open. Kamui was watching me struggle the whole time and slightly laughed, "Can I let go?" I asked him. "I think it would be more entertaining to watch you struggle" he said with a happy smile on his face

Oh, that's right! He's a sadistic bastard,  I almost forgot. I glared at him before going back to shaking my umbrella, sooner or later it will click open. "What the hell are you doing?" Abuto questioned as he walked up next to me. "I am trying to open my umbrella with one hand, because sadist prince over here won't let go of me hand" I grumbled out. "You better hurry up (Y/N), we are almost out of the corridor" Kamui teased. I glanced forward and saw the pouring rain that we would soon be entering. "You're on your own kid" Abuto said to me as he popped open his umbrella and walked ahead. I don't mind getting wet from the rain, but I personally don't feel like being in wet, sticky, and cold clothing while hunting for a random person. "Hmm, Kamui, you know if I go into the rain my clothes are going to get all wet" I stated. He gave me a weird look, probably wondering where I am going with this, "The wet clothing is going to cling to my body, and I can't imagine how many men are going to stare at me" I said smirking.

Kamui was clearly affected by this as a look on anger and jealously washed over his face. He immediately let go of my hand, and snatched the umbrella out of my hands. He was not gentle with the poor umbrella as he slammed it open, surprisingly not breaking it. He placed it back into my hand before tightly gripping my other hand with his. "If any man looks at you I'll kill him" he said with a serious tone. I just smiled, even though I knew he was a 100% serious that he would kill any man who looks at me for too long. We stepped out of the corridor, onto the wet ground of the gloomy planet. "Do you even know what the dude we are hunting looks like?" I asked the vermilion haired boy. "No, but if I see him I'll know it's him" he stated, causing me to sweat drop.

I glanced around and saw groups of people, gathered around in the different alleyways we passed. I wasn't afraid since I am strong, and Kamui is here, but some of these people are giving me the creeps. What weirdos. I focused my sight to an upcoming alleyway, which had bounty posters stuck all over the building's walls. "Kamui, let's go look at the posters and see if you recognize any of the people there" I said as I began to pull him with me to the poster wall. He hummed as he glanced over all the poster hung up, "That dude there! He is my prey" Kamui said pointing to a poster of a man with a twirly mustache. The man was apparently called Jun Sugase, has a super twirly mustache, blonde hair, brown eyes and looked quite handsome. Not my type though, because I am more into a bloodthirsty Yato with vermilion colored hair. "Let's go check out bars, he seems like the kind of dude you'd see at a bar perving on ladies" I said. "He really does seem like he would be the kind of guy to do that" Kamui agreed with my thoughts. And now it's time to wander until we find Jun.