AN ~~ Anime Expo and a New Book?

Hello everyone! It is that time of the year again when Anime Expo is being held, and once again I am attending it. If you don't know what Anime Expo is, it is a popular anime convention held in Los Angeles, California. This will be my 5th year attending it, and I think it is a really amazing and fun convention to go to. I sew my cosplay for it every year, so it is kinda a tradition for me to sew a cosplay and then wear it to the Anime Expo every year. Anyway, I figured I should give a little update because I usually always do when it gets to AX time. 

The first thing I would like to say is thank you to everyone who reads my stories! This book currently has around seven THOUSAND views, which is insane! I am really grateful that I am able to help entertain people by publishing my fanfiction. Thank you all for voting, reading, commenting, and supporting my works!

The next thing I wish to talk about is this book and possibly starting a new one. I am currently working on the second part to the Kamui one-shot, and I will probably post it sometime after returning from the Anime Expo. I haven't gotten anymore requests, so I may just write any characters that I want to, or maybe someone will request something. 

Now, if you didn't know this I am a huge fan of One Piece, and for probably close to a year I have wanted to write a LuffyxOC book. It would be about a girl from our world getting transported to the world of One Piece and then going on adventures and finding her place in the One Piece universe. I know it sounds kinda cliche, but I really enjoy stories like that. I have been working on it a little, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in reading a book like that if I published it? 

That is all I have to say for this AN, but once again, thank you all so much for reading and supporting my story!

~~The End~~