Amajiki Tamaki ~~ Boku no Hero Academia

AN- Hello everyone! I am back with a Tamaki One-Shot! Tamaki is so precious, so I felt the need to write a one-shot about him. I made you energetic and outgoing because I felt it would make things interesting, due to your personality contrasting with Tamaki's (it also helps to make the story progress quicker). Thank you for reading, I hope you like it!

(F/I/F)= Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

(T/I/F)= Tamaki's Ice Cream Flavor (I don't know his favorite ice cream flavor, so you can take a guess)

I hummed to myself, as I gathered my things and put them in my backpack. I would be transferring to a different hero class next Monday (today is Friday), so I figured I would go check out the classroom after school. I gathered everything I needed and thanked my teacher before exiting the classroom. It shouldn't be to far away, just down the hall should be my new classroom. I reached my destination, and peaked into the room before entering. I didn't see a teacher, but there were a few students still in the room. Everyone's eyes drifted towards me, as I stood at the entrance of the room.

I glanced around the room and suddenly my eyes landed on a boy in the corner of the room. There was a girl and a boy stood next to him, but I focused my sight on him. He has dark, messy hair, pointy ears, and was slouching slightly in his seat. His eyes met mine and a blush dusted his face. "Y-You" I stuttered out, "You're so cute!" I squealed. His blush darkened, as he pointed to himself and stammered out, "M-M-Me?" I nodded eagerly before approaching him quickly, "My name is (L/N) (F/N), what's your name?" I questioned. He avoided eye contact with me and froze up before whispering, "A-Amajiki Ta-Tamaki." I smiled at the shy boy in front of me as I responded, "Nice to meet ya!"

"I am going to be joining your class, so let's be friends Tamaki-kun," I said to Tamaki before he stood up and slammed his head into the closest wall. "Ah, are you okay Tamaki-kun?" I inquired as I rested my hand on the boy's shoulder. "P-Please leave me alone" he voiced quietly. I could sense that he was feeling uncomfortable so I just smiled and said, "Okay Tamaki-kun, see you Monday!" I then exited the room and began my walk home.

*Third-person POV*

"Oh no, I messed up so badly. I bet she hates me, and thinks I am evil now" "Don't worry Tamaki, she didn't seem to be angry at all" Mirio said trying to cheer up the raven haired boy. All Tamaki could do was worry about what he said to (Y/N), as the trio began to walk back to their homes. "She won't ever forgive me" "I am sure she will forgive you" "How can I even face her everyday during class" "I am telling you she won't hold any anger towards you" "I'm sure she hates me"

*Back to your POV*

I was humming a random tune as I skipped home happily. "Tamaki-kun~~ Tamaki-Kun~~ it was so nice to meet you~~" I sang out to the random tune I was humming. People were looking at me as if I had gone insane, as I continued to sing out random things on my trip home. I unlocked the door to my apartment, and walked into my room. 'Tamaki seems really nice, I am definitely going to make him my friend' I encouraged myself as I plopped onto my bed. I blanked out as I went into deep thought as to how I should befriend Tamaki. "I got it! It will all start with making bento boxes for two" I said to myself as a smile covered my face.

*Timeskip to Monday*

As always, a smile was plastered on my face as I was ready for the day. Class was just about to begin as I walked into the classroom, looking for my new friends. I ran into Mirio and Nejire over the weekend, and properly introduced myself to them. The recognized me because they said they had never met someone who was as straightforward with Tamaki as I was. Before I could go greet them, the teacher asked me to introduce myself to the class. I happily introduced myself to the class, and became even happier as I was seated next to Tamaki. I sat down on the hard chair, and waved slightly towards my seat buddy. I giggled as he blushed and gently waved back. Then class began, and lots of boring work ensued before it reached lunch time.