Orihime Inoue ~~ Bleach

Hello everyone! Here I am, finally finishing my requests from Azureman136. Since I took so long, I made it a little longer than normal. I should just stop saying that I will complete something by a certain time, because I am clearly not capable of writing chapters on time. Thank you for reading, and I hope you like it!

My breathing was constant as I tried my hardest to get enough oxygen. Hueco Mundo wasn't kind to me as I kept pushing myself to fight hollow after hollow. The only thing that was on my side in this cruel place was my sword, as I am one of the only remaining arrancar. My arm had gotten torn off in battle, and blood is pouring out of my body in various places as I struggle to stay conscious. If I can make to the human world than I think that I can make it through this, because I won't be getting constantly attacked. 'I just need an opening where I am not being attacked so I can open a Garganta to the human world' I thought to myself. Almost as if the gods were on my side, I finally found an opening where I wasn't being mobbed by hollows.

Being an Espada level arrancar payed off as I used descorrer* and opened a Garganta to the human world. A grin covered my bloodied face as I began travelling through the Garganta, and I made it to the human world. It's not over yet though, I still have to figure out where I can take shelter so I can take my time recovering from these stupid wounds. 'I don't have much time left to find a place to stay' I thought as my vision began to blur more. Quickly, I was able to sense someone's spiritual pressure, and I wasted no time in finding them. I ran in the sky with as much power that I could muster up until I reached the place where I sensed the spiritual pressure. I hopped in through a small open window where I found a orange-haired girl.

We stared at one another for a few seconds before I realized I don't have time for this shit. "Hey *orange-haired girl, I won't be able to stay conscious for long, but I am going to stay here for a while" I spoke with as much fierceness that I could to intimidate the woman before I completely blacked out.

*Timeskip to when you wake up*

I slowly peeled my eyes open and was instantly blinded by the Sun's bright rays. I looked over where my missing arm was supposed to be and realized it was no longer missing. 'What the hell, did I just dream all of that?' I questioned myself. I looked around the room that I was currently in, and went to move but ended up letting out a cry of pain. Did I get run over by a truck or something, because this is how I imagine you would feel after. I heard quick footsteps coming towards me, as I was greeted by the orange-haired girl with a worried look on her face. "Oh you are finally up, are you okay?" she asked. "I feel like crap, but yeah I am alive and okay. Are you the one who helped me?" I questioned her as I looked at the bandages that covered my body.

"Mhm, I didn't know what happened to you because you suddenly passed out, but I figured I would help you out since you looked like you were in pain. My name is Inoue Orihime" she spoke as her look changed from worried to a bright smile. My face that usually wore a slight frown couldn't help but smile a bit at the air-headed girl. What kind of idiot just helps a random person that broke into their house and tried to threaten them. Well I can't be mad because she ended up saving my life. "My name is (Y/N). Thanks for taking care of me, also quick question but how the hell did you bring my arm back" I asked Orihime as I was baffled at the sight of my arm being there and perfectly normal.

"Oh that, my hairpins actually have fairies in them that can be offensive, defensive, and they can heal" she explained like it was the most normal thing on the planet. So I was saved by magical, fairy hairpins... you know what it doesn't matter, all that matters is I have my freaking arm back and that I am alive. " I see, well uh thank you and the fairies for helping me out" I spoke slowly as I pondered on what to do next. Orihime seemed to be day dreaming as I got sucked up in my thoughts on my next plan of action. The day dreaming and thinking came to a stop as my stomach loudly grumbled. "Oh, I just finished cooking lunch before I came in to check on you, do you want some" she said as she walked to the kitchen without hearing my answer first.