AN- Updating and School

Hello everyone! Wow I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last updated. Well I'm here to talk to you about uploading, but I need to tell you some important stuff before that. I started high school YAY!!! If you didn't know, I was homeschooled for 7th to 8th grade and I decided to go to an actual high school for 9-12th grade. So yeah, I'm actually a lame 14 year old girl. I guess I will talk about uploading first and then I will tell you about all the weird, embarrassing stuff that has happened to me at school.

I will try my hardest to upload at least once a week. I started school on August 31 and I finally feel like I'm in the rhythm of things, so I think I can start updating again. That's it for talking about updating, now onto the good stuff. Let me sum up my three weeks at high school.
*WARNING RANT BELOW*
I embarrassed my self in front of people I haven't seen in years, I was accidentally rude to people because I was tired, I have almost fallen on every stair case on campus, I have PE with my crush/friend(I knew him since 4th grade) and I can't get the courage to talk to him even though we were pretty good friends, I can't get the courage to talk to anyone, I spend all my free time playing Chess on my calculator or studying, someone jumped into a dumpster for me, I became a backpack rack, I was made fun of, I have been an awkward potato, I stepped on the shoe of someone I haven't seen in 4 years and loudly and awkwardly laughed, and that's it really.

Also I was planning on updating soon. I have been working on two one-shots. One is for Saitama(OPM), and another for Aomine Daiki(KnB). I was planning on uploading them over the weekend but, guess who got super sick, I did Yayyyyyy!!! Not, I actually stayed home from school today because I still feel like crap. Yesterday I had a fever of 102.5 and I tried to take medicine to lower my fever but I threw up the medicine right after I got it all down. I threw up multiple times yesterday. Today I don't have a high fever but I am coughing a shit ton and I can't breathe through my nose. I spent all day yesterday laying on my living room couch binge watching Gravity Falls.

I would work on the stories today but my mind is still loopy from the sickness and I don't want to finally update and have shitty one shots. This AN might be kinda shit because like I said I'm sick an loopy. Whelp I hope you actually understand what I typed in this AN even with the bad grammar and stuff. I'm gonna go drink some hot tea and drown my pain out with fan fiction and animated characters that I am too attached to. Byeeeeeeeeeee!!!