The Journey

We arrived on a small, rocky planet. It looked a lot like Korriban, but the dusty ground was grey, and the surface was flat and smooth. We were here to seek out an old Jedi Master, Master Atris. We believed she knew where Anakin went.
Supposedly, she had seen much conflict in her time. She was alive during the Jedi Civil War, and she battled with the exile, who saved the universe from Darth Kreia. She had left the Council long ago, having forgotten the meaning of her training. I guess when you see that much darkness, and pain, it wears on you. Still, light or not she was wise, and we all knew it. So we ventured here to find her.
I followed Obi Wan tentatively. Something about this planet made me uneasy. As if there was a tension that was about to burst.
He stopped abruptly by a small cave entrance. I hadn't paid attention, and my face slammed into his shoulder. He didn't scold me for it, which surprised me. Instead, he silently led me in, to face Atris.
She was small, frail. Sitting on the floor with dirty white robes and sad eyes. Her white hair was messily pulled away from her face, stray hair floating ghostlike around her cheeks. Her skin was wrinkled, her frame broken. But she had a look of determination about her, it was inspiring to see.
"You seek the boy." The raspy edge to her voice surprised me. "You will not find him here. You may not want to find him."
"Why?" I played nervously with my hands, her words dragging into me like a ridged knife. The feeling of dread that had dragged at me before pushed sharply into my heart, and I felt tears in my eyes. This was sheer panic, pure heartbreak. I knew something bad was coming.
I wasn't ready to hear it.
"He has gone, to someone powerful. Someone vicious. Someone dark.
A new threat, he is not. He's been here, since the exile. Plaguing the galaxies, sucking the power and life from those around him.
The boy is angry, and seeks a powerful force to help achieve his goal. And if he is not stopped, achieve it he will."
I knelt down, looking her straight in the face. Her dull eyes studied mine, searching, understanding. With a sigh she reached out, placing her hand on mine.
"This threat, your family knows too well. You know who I speak of, y/n."
I don't want to believe it.
I can't bear it.
"No..no..no!"
Nihilus.
Something within me broke. I couldn't see straight, couldn't feel the ground beneath my feet. Everything was tinged red, and this passion, this hatred laced passion rose within me.
"I will stop him."