Judgement Day

Dantooine is a remote planet, enclosed and secluded. Its surface, however, is beautiful. The Academy rests in the middle of vast plains, where both plants and wildlife flourish. It's peaceful and quiet here. After everything I went through, losing my home and my mother, I don't know what I would've done if I hadn't come here. The plains, the caves, everything brims with the Force. Everyday I go out and meditate among the tall grass, leaning against a twisted tree stump and breathing with the wind. Master Vandar had taught me all about the Force the past two weeks. It made me feel better about my parents deaths. I know now that they are at peace, and they're back where they started, where everything started. That means that they're are all around me, as they are one with the Force, and the Force is everywhere and everything.
Today, however, I am anxious. The Jedi Council has been conferencing among themselves, deciding how they were going to go about training me. IF they were going to train me. My stomach was twisted into knots as I waited out in the courtyard. The suspense was hanging in the air, and everyone in the Academy could feel it.
"Y/n. The Jedi Council requests your presence." Obi Wan Kenobi was standing there, a look of pride on his face. He obviously senses my anxiety, because he rested his arm around my shoulders and gave me a gentle smile.
"Just relax," he said soothingly. "Everything is fine, trust me."
My heart leaped. Does that mean I'm going to train???
We walked down the hallways to the large circular room. Masters Vandar, Vrook, Zhar, and Dolak stood there, with serious expressions. Anakin was already standing before them, his head down, his posture rigid. Obi Wan lead me up, and I kneeled before them. "Greetings, Masters."
"Rise, you may." Vandar placed a small wrinkled hand on my shoulder and I looked up into his kind, wise eyes. "A decision, we have made."
Vrook and Zhar stepped towards me, and I rise to my feet to greet them.
"Y/n. Or should I say, Padawan l/n? We welcome you to the Jedi Order."
I couldn't believe what they were saying. I was going to be a Jedi, and now I could finally follow in my father's footsteps. I hoped, that by taking this path, I could learn about what happened to my father, to take us to Korriban, and to end his life. Bowing to the Masters, I couldn't help but smile.
"I take this responsibility with great pride, Masters. Thank you for your wisdom and guidance."
"Ah," interrupted Master Vandar, holding up his small yellow hand to get our attention. "Train with Master Kenobi, you will."
Anakin snapped his head up. "What?!" He exclaimed, anger flashing in his eyes. "But a Master can only have one pupil! And I am his pupil!" He glared, first at the Masters, and then his gaze settled on me, burning into me hotly.
"An exception, Padawan l/n is." The Masters all nodded their approval. Obi Wan looked tense, and his gaze was boring into Anakin's back. I could feel the thick anger and tension in the room. Frankly, it made breathing difficult. A bead of sweat formed on my forehead, and I lowered my head, not saying a word.
"You are dismissed," said Dorak, resting his hand on my shoulder. "Your training will begin tomorrow."
I bowed, not daring to look at Anakin, and walked quickly out of the room.
I already had a room and robes. They had given them to me upon arrival. But now I wasn't sure I wanted it. He looked so angry, I think to myself. Why?
I hear loud voices down the hall. Careful not to alert them of my presence, I creep up and press my ear against the door, listening to the heated conversation.
"Anakin, it isn't your place to defy the Council-"
"She's weak. She isn't ready! They can't throw just anyone into training."
"Anakin! We are training her. End of story."
"I'd rather die."
I felt tears well up in my eyes and pour down my cheeks. Why does he hate me now?
"You know that won't happen, Anakin. Remember your place."
"Maybe not," he said angrily. "But it'd be a shame if one day, she dies, because she can't defend herself!" And with that, I hear the door next to mine slam shut. Anakin's room is right next to mine. But now I wish it wasn't, because I was afraid for him to hear me cry.
Weak.
I'd rather die.
It'd be a shame if one day, she dies, because she can't defend herself.
His words hurt, worse than any physical pain I had ever experienced. I wanted to badly to cry. To shut down. To beg for forgiveness.
But that isn't an option.
I am not weak.
I will not be weak.

Ugh I'm so sorry if these chapters are bad. Please comment if the pace is bad or if there are errors, I'll gladly fix them!
Love you guys <3
-Holli (Carson)