Author's Note

So, I'm not sure if any of you noticed, but many of the places and names in my story were actually taken from Knights of the Old Republic, a RPG from the earlier 2000's. For example:
-Korriban~the dusty, rocky planet containing the Sith Academy, and the Dreshdae settlement. Dreshdae was the only recorded settlement on the planet, so the initial village was uncharted.
The Valley of the Dark Lords~ the Valley sits behind the Sith Academy, and traditionally could only be reached from going through the Academy. However, Anakin and Obi Wan came in from the air. Throughout the Valley, there are tombs and excavation sites, as the Sith students find ancient artifacts and give them to Master Uthar, a dark Jedi Master who runs the Academy. They gain prestige through this, and fight to come out as the top student. The explosions were not near the excavations, they were near the cliff edge, hence why they were able to escape alive.
Dantooine~ After escaping Taris in KotOR 1, you set course for Dantooine, a quiet peaceful planet with a Jedi enclave there. I did my best to describe it, however if you wish to have a better understanding, you may wish to look some of these up.
Masters Vrook, Vandar, Zhar, and Dorak~ they are the small Jedi Council on Dantooine. Zhar is a twi'lek, Vandar is a Yoda type species, and Dorak and Vrook are both human, although Vrook is fair skinned and cranky, while Dorak is dark skinned and wise.
Atton~ Atton is actually a character from the second KotOR game. You meet him towards the beginning, and if you're female and have influence with him, will follow a romantic story line. For purposes of this story, I'm considering having Atton be the character from KotOR 2, since both games took place before the original Star Wars series.

There will probably be more to come from these games. But they are very good games! I highly recommend playing them! KotOR 1 is an app on Android and Apple, and its the full game experience, so feel free to download it! It's an amazing game.

Anyways, thanks for almost 300 reads! <3
-Holli (Carson)

Update: I ALMOST FORGOT
Darth Malak and Darth Nihilus~ both taken from the KotOR games.