Nothing

Your POV:
Obi Wan had managed to track a lone speeder before it disappeared off of our radar. It had been issued by the Jedi Council, and so we knew who it was. But why was he so far away?
We tracked the landing location down to a large, dark planet named Nathema. I wracked my brain, thinking of what Master Dorak had taught me about it. It had once flourished, back in the early days of the Old Republic. But the old Emperor, Vitiate, had destroyed it for power. Why would Anakin want to go there?
Something felt off. I wasn't sure if it was the evil in the atmosphere or the dread pulling at my stomach. But I suspected that soon, I'd be forced to confront him. And then I'd have to make a choice.
Dark or Light.
I knew deep down that he was dark inside. Could I change that? Maybe I could show him the light again, but should I? Are the Dark and the Light all that different?
I wasn't so sure I knew much about either anymore.
...
We arrived, landing rocking on the barren surface. I had expected it to be in ruins, but I hadn't expected the nothingness that I found.
Every place I've ever been, there has been the Force. It flows through everything that lives. But here, there is nothing at all. It's a void, and it threatens to pull me apart, tearing at my soul and pulling the memories from my mind. I know I wouldn't last for long.
"This isn't destruction. This is annihilation."
Never in my life have I been in such shock. This, this boy, wiped out an entire planet. A 10 year old boy. Annihilated all who inhabited it, sucking the power from their lifeless bodies and erasing them from existence. This planet was no more than a large rock now. Void of everything.
I never would've thought that a boy would do that. That anyone was capable of such mass destruction.
If the most innocent of children could do it, what were the Jedi and the Sith capable of?
...
"He's gone to Mustufar." Obi Wan said matter of factly. It was a stronghold planet on the Outer Rim, and most of its surface was covered in molten rock and lava. They said dark power flourished there, and I know why he's there. To feed, and to prepare for whatever plan he intends to set into motion.
I just hope he knows what he's doing.