MASTERPLAN- NIALL'S BIRTHDAY

Sim's all friends had gathered in her room. She had like lots of friends but very few were special and they were peru, marcy , jewel, freddie, edward.

"Hey sim , i was waiting for your call?" Peru spoke.

" ya , i realized yesterday that it was Niall's birthday when his mom called me to invite for his birthday party" she looked apologetic.

"So rude, how can you forget his birthday ? Do you know when your birthday comes he starts planning a month before" freddie spoke and edward was totally agreeing with him.

" i know , i was so busy with exams and cultural week you all know right. I am sorry i will apologize to him" she looked a little pale.

" stop making a big deal about it you were a little stuck up in some work so you forgot his birthday. It is human nature you tend to forget . its okay. You didn't commit some crime. " i broke into their hyperactive conversation.

" it is a big deal. You expect more from people whom you love" edward agitated.

" and ya you expect a lot from people whom you love and when you start expecting from them , they just give you a goodbye ". I whispered to myself.

" what? "Edward questioned.

"Jamie you can preach your ideals to them later. Now can we get back to work? "Sim requested.

" ya" i answered.

"What is the plan? " peru asked and sim explained the entire master plan to her friends. I seriously don't understand why they were making a big deal out of his birthday. I need an explanation. But i know all i will get is a lecture about friendship and i am definitely not interested in it or may be it is something different , i mean its a complete distinct feeling to have best friends around you which i never had. I had friends who still love me and whom i adore but never a best friend.

" what gift are you giving to niall? " marcy questioned.

"Holy Molly". She panicked.

" what happened? "Everyone of our voices were echoing.

" i haven't bought any gift for him" she was stuttering.

Before she could freak out a little more i asked her to go buy a gift for him and assured her to manage everything.

"Where are you people going out "? My mom asked.

" going out, we will be back soon. " sim answered.

We all came out and sim took her vespa and i asked her to drive safe. Then me , peru, jewel, marcy got into Edward 's car and the first thing we had to do on our list was cake and booze so we all drove to grab a cake and shop streamers, lights, snow spray , dim light bulbs and extra stuff and i handed the job of getting Niall's photos and their group images to freddie. I asked him to go to this 'blaze photo studio' and get this huge banners and photos of niall. So everything was planned .

We headed to violet bakery. This is an unassuming bakery at the wilton way. It has an open kitchen and big table shared sitting area upstairs. It was started by Californian claire ptak. Their chocolate cakes with salt icing is divine and their cinnamon rolls they almost sell out buy lunch. I was a regular customer there . so we ordered a Ferraro Roger cake and asked them to put the birthday messages on the cake. They gave a card and asked to write birthday messages on the card so that they can eventually write it on the cake.

"Lets tell our messages to jamie she will write it down and let us tell her the messages privately so that later on we and niall can guess by whom is which message? What say? " jewel was looking at everyone as though she had given some exceptional idea. But it was none of my business. It was their friends birthday not mine.