Don't Wanna be an American Idiot!

Not waiting for my response, Billie waltzed into the room, balancing a plate on one hand and a bottle of Pepsi in another, like he owned the damn place.

"Is it okay if I come in?" he asked.

"No," I said accepting his food offering. Don't blame me, I didn't eat anything but a Monster and a bag of chips all day.

"Listen," he said, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

I looked up at him and muttered, "I said you can't come in,"

He ignored me and asked, "Why do you hate me so much? What did I do wrong? Am I a disappointment to your expectations? I mean, aren't you a fan of Green Day? Your mom said you were..."

Trailing off he looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"I'm a fan of Green Day, now get out of my room," I said.

He sighed and said, "I know this is hard for you, trust me, I went through the same thing when I was about your age...but I really love your mother and I want to get to know you, my intentions are clear,"

God he sounds like a song right about now.

He looked up at me then, giving away everything, and I looked down, knowing he wasn't lying but not knowing how to reply.

Damn him and his stupid niceness. Why couldn't he have made it easier by being mean? Then I'll have a reason to hate him. But here I was, not wanting to like him but liking him all the same.

"I don't want to know you, much less live with you. Now please, for the love of God and Satan, get out of my room," I said through clenched teeth and tried to shoot lasers from my eyes while looking at him.

"I'm sorry, can't we talk?" he tried again.

"No, please leave," I said.

He seemed to finally get the message and got off the bed, heading for the door. At the last second, he turned around and opened his mouth, wanting to say something but not saying it. He just looked at me, with a mixture of emotions hiding behind his forest green eyes. And left the room. Without closing the door. Oh for the love of God. I got up and slammed the door hard enough to almost get it to fly of off its hinges.