Lifelong Daisy Chain of my Imagination a Rat Inside a Maze, I got no Destination

**thank you everyone for your support and love and reads and votes! I appreciate your support and love you all my beautiful darling lovelies! ^~^ ^~^ ^~^ ^~^**  

"If I cut off my foot and like swing it at your head am I kicking or hitting you?" Tre asked me, bringing a freshly brewed cup of tea to his lips and sipping loudly.

"You'll most likely mentally scar me more than anything," I mumbled, which made Tre spit out his tea mid-sip all over my freaken face.

"Tere!" I yelled and started to wipe off the warm tea that was trickling down my face.

"Tere! You called me Tere!" he screamed again and laughed even louder.

"What's all the ruckus about?" Mike asked, coming in and looking around.

"Tere is stupid," I said.

"Agreed there," Mike said and took a seat next to me after picking up a towel and handing it to me.

"Oh yeah! At least I don't look like you!" Tre yelled and looked ready to throw his cup at him.

"And what do I look like?"

"Vaguely aloof and withholding," Tre said and crossed his arms, the cup still in his hands, which lead to the tea spilling all over his clothes.

"Tre! You're cleaning that up!" my mom yelled from the staircase.

"Yes ma'am!" he yelled and dropped to the ground. "Yes, yes, yes my ma'am, my cherry topped ma'am!" he continued yelling but now also crawling towards my mom on his knees.

"There is something seriously wrong with you Tre," my mom said walking towards him.

"That's what they all say," he said sounding muffled thanks to his face plastered to the ground.

"Oh Mike...hi, I didn't um, I didn't see you there," my mom said, noticing Mike for the first time and instantly standing up a little straighter and pulling down at the dress she was wearing.

"Oh hey, what's up?" Mike said looking up at her.

"Nothing, just the usual, Hope trying to kill Billie," she said, flipping her hair as she took a seat next to Mike, a little too close for my liking.

"I'm not trying to kill him! I never did! Geez, what's it going to take to make you guys believe that?" I asked, throwing my arms up into the air.

"She didn't," Billie said, making his way downstairs.

He stopped to a halt when he saw the scene before him. Tre still plastered on the ground, his face seemingly glued to it, my mom sitting next to Mike, now twirling a strand of her hair, resembling a fifteen year old high school girl talking to her crush for the first time rather than a grown up, soon to be married woman.

Billie harrumphed loud enough that he almost lost his voice. Then he barreled down the stairs and tackled Mike, almost sending them both toppling to the floor.

"Hey Mikey Wikey, what cha doing here so early? I mean, me and my soon to be wife and my soon to be daughter were about to –"

I coughed loudly at the mention of the 'soon to be daughter' during which Tre decided to finally get off the floor and say, "There you go, all cleaned up". He straightened out his shirt, which was now covered in tea stains.

"I came by to clarify some of the wedding preparations...and isn't the wedding rehearsal today?" Mike asked, edging away from my mom.

"Oh yeah I totally forgot," my mom said, twirling her hair round' and round', making me wonder how it didn't come off with her scalp. And forgot? Don't make me laugh mom, when has that ever, in the history of time, been a problem? You have every single detail of the wedding branded in your brain.

"You forgot? Just yesterday you were telling me how two bridesmaids can't make it to today's rehearsal and then you proceeded to call them names for a good half of the night –" he was rudely cut off by my mom, who let her elbow meet his ribs with a loud 'crack'.

Billie shut up right away, and seemed to almost fall off the chair before my mom flew off the chair, picking him up mid-fall and dragging him up the stairs like a sumo wrestler.

"What's wrong with her?" Tre piped up.

"The usual," I grumbled and took my mom's seat next to Mike.

"Are you ready for the grueling hours of the rehearsal?" Mike asked us and put his head down. "Ugh I can just imagine how tired my poor feet would be by the end of it,"

"What time is it?" I asked, suddenly feeling agitated.

"4,"

"Fuck," I grumbled under my breath.

I ran up to my room and grabbed my cell. Speed dialing my best friend who is supposed to come in today with her mom, I prayed for the best. My friend was known to have a pretty short temper and we never really been separated for longer than 2 days. So this was a...long break I guess you could say. The longest we ever had. Sounds like a relationship.

The phone rang and rang and my worst suspicions came true; she is on the plane with her mom and there would be no possible way for me to tell her I can't meet her because of the stupid wedding rehearsal.

"MOM!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran out of my room and into hers. Theirs. I mean theirs. She's sharing it with Billie now. And she will for forever.

"Hope? You okay?" Billie piped up from the bed. I looked at him and realized that after bursting into 'their' room, unannounced, I came to a halt and was blindly staring at the giant mahogany dresser situated between the bed and the door leading to the bathroom.

"Yeah, um, where's my mom?" I asked.

"Bathroom," he said and pointed.

"I know where the bathroom is," I grumbled at him and walked off.

"Mom!" I said, throwing open the bathroom door but then making sure to close it behind me.

"Yes?" she asked, one hand holding a brush, the other a hair curler, and a million of hair clips in her hair.

"I promised I'll meet Alisa and her mom from the airport, but I can't get through to her to tell her we have the wedding rehearsal. I was wondering, is there any chance that I may skip it this time and..." I trailed off and looked at her.

"Nope. Not happening, two bridesmaids ditched, I'm not having my own daughter ditch me as well," she said.

"But –"

"There's no buts in this argument," she said and slammed the curler on the bathroom counter for emphasis.

I sighed loudly and opened the bathroom door. To almost end up hitting Billie straight in the face with my foot. He was perched on his knees and looking up at me. He smiled sheepishly and got up.

"Let me guess. Eavesdropping?" I asked and crossed my arms.

He laced his fingers together and looked at me.

"I've heard...um maybe your mom –"

"Not happening!" my mom screamed from the other room.

I stormed out of their room and into mine, slamming my door hard enough that it almost tore off its hinges and some dust came spiraling down.