All Grown Up and Medicated

I couldn't believe my ears at first and had to ask Bethany what in all the fuckery in the world she was talking about.

Peeking over my shoulder, Billie hissed at her, "Excuse you Bethany, I had never seen a goddamn freaking parrot when we were living together. You must be confusing me with one of the many other people you've lived with,"

"No Bill, I got the right person, I gave you my parrot for safekeeping when I took that trip to Las Vegas to get my butt cheeks tattooed,"

Well at least now we have the textbook definition of cringe.

"You've got the wrong guy, my name is Billie not freaken Bill! God Bethany you've got perfect timing with your goddamn stupid parrot! Get the hell out of here I'm going to get married soon and you're going to ruin it if you don't go away!" Billie whisper screamed and made a shooing motion at her.

"Okay now that we have this sorted out, Mike, get this little twat out of here," I said turning to him, trying to get away from this situation.

"Hey, I'm not a twat!" Bethany yelled.

"Oh shut up," me and Billie said at the same time.

"Hey you guys are like on the same wavelengths!" Mike piped up.

"I am not on the same wavelength as that freaken idiot!" I turned around and punched Billie in the chest for good measure.

"Ow that hurt!" he said rubbing his chest.

"Too freaken bad, maybe next time you'll choose to keep your willie inside your freaken pants!" I yelled at him. He harrumphed at that and turned away. "As I was saying," I continued, "I leave this mission to you Mike, because even if my mom misses you she won't mind since she has a high school crush on you. Billie on the other hand, would get his balls torn off if we won't come back in the next five minutes. Okay, let's move people!"

Billie harrumphed while Mike looked smug, still hanging on to Beth, who looked like she either passed out or was on the verge of doing so.

I looked back at the church, which resembled a painting standing against the night sky and the omnipresent buildings standing behind it. My mom added to the view, it's like a shadow of her stayed behind to look over me and Billie.

"Let's go, maybe she didn't see her,"

Hoping wasn't something I was good at but hoped I did regardless.