f i v e

quick an, i'm gonna start adding in apostrophe's only because i confuse myself when i'm writing, so i can only imagine what it's like for you,
carry on |-/

iris |/ pov

"that was so much fun" josh laughed as he opened the door for me.
"yeah but they don't tell you how sweaty you get though" i grimaced, pulling my shirt away from my chest. i stepped through the door, blowing my hair out of my fringe.
"i feel bad, we should've brought tyler.." i trailed off, glancing up at josh.
"we will next time, don't worry about it" he smiled down at me, swinging his arm around my shoulder.
we walked like that for about 10 minutes in a comfortable silence.
there was one thought i couldn't get out of my head.
"josh, when are you leaving?" i kept my eyes trained on the pavement, not really wanting to focus on him. i could feel josh sigh from next to me.
"well, the last show we did was the last one for a week. but then we have more after that. i think we are going to the next destination soon, and then staying there for a bit. i could ask if we could stay here for a while longer, and then go up though?" i lifted my eyes slowly to see him already looking straight at me.
"wait, why're you crying?" josh stopped walking, and pulled me round. he had a hand on either shoulder, making me face him directly.
"it's just that, you're my only friend now that, emily- you know. a-and, it's only me in the apartment, and my family aren't here, an-"
josh pulled me into a hug, engulfing my entire being. we stayed like that, him rocking me ever so slightly on the side of the pavement.
"it's okay, you don't have to say anything else. im gonna talk to everyone else back at the bus and we'll sort it out, okay?," he dropped his head a bit lower, so he could look at me in the eyes from my level, "okay?"
"yeah, um yes. we should probably start to get back" i turned my gaze away from his eyes, pulling his hands off of my shoulders. as i started to turn away, he grabbed onto my right hand, pulling me back against his chest.
"sorry, i just like hugging you. a lot" he whispered into my hair.
"yeah, well, the feeling's mutual" i grinned against his chest.
we stayed like that for a couple of minutes, just on some random london pavement, hugging a famous guy. casual everyday life, you know?
"oh my god!? that's josh dun!" i pulled away to see a 16 year old looking girl running down the pavement, with about three of her friends. panicked, i took a step back from josh and looked at him. he was smiling at the four girls, looking as calm as ever, talking to them like it was nothing. i saw him laugh, the crinkles by his eyes pulling the light towards them. his slightly faded pink hair poking out from under his snapback. his ruffled tank top hooked on the top corner of his jeans. the way his feet are slightly turned out, as he stands talking to the girls.
"yeah, this is my friend, call her moon" josh gestured to me, pulling me out of my daydream. i smiled shyly at the teenagers, shuffling towards them ever so slightly.
"oh my god! are you two dating?" one with brown hair squealed.
"well, no-"
"almost" josh cut me off, winking at me.
"oh my god! i can't wait to tweet that!" one with blonde hair giggled.
i glared at josh out of the corner of my eye, punching his arm jokingly.
"you're really cute together" the brunette sighed.
"right, it was really nice to meet you guys, but i really must get back to tyler. he has separation anxiety from his best fren" josh laughed slightly.
"oh ok, have a nice day! thank you for the pictures and everything" a girl with blue dyed hair said, as they started to walk away.
josh looked at me, "ready to go?" he held up his arm, waiting for me to hook my arm through. i sighed jokingly, but did so anyway.
"you deal with that a lot?" i asked watching where i was going. i don't want josh to pull me over, he's a lot bigger than me okay?
"sometimes. not a lot though, it's mainly tyler that gets all of it. i mean, he is the singer so he's more important" he said, shrugging slightly.
"nope not true" i disagreed.
"oh yeah? Well tyler could make an album with just him. i couldn't make an album of just drums, no one would listen to it" he argued.
"first of all, i would listen to it. and secondly, without you there is no twenty one pilots? Without you it's just tyler joseph," i smiled, glancing at him, "speaking about the tyler. i feel like he doesn't really like me. has he said anything to you?"
"no, tyler is just like that around people he doesn't really know yet. just give it some time, i promise" josh nodded.
after that we walked just talking about random things, like what ice cream flavour. Chocolate is definitely.

back at the bus we saw tyler and mark and a few other crew members that i didn't know outside in the car park having a barbeque. i looked up at josh, obviously confused, whilst he just laughed.
tyler stood up from his deck chair, pulling down his sunglasses. "dude, you made it!" he called, whilst walking over to join us.
"what is all this?" josh chuckled, pulling off his snapback, ruffling his hair, and putting it back on.
"just a bit of fun, you know" i just watched the two best friends talking, not wanting to interrupt.
"hey, moon!" mark opened his arms and pulled me into a hug, "long time no see!"
"mark, i literally saw you yesterday?" i giggled slightly.
"yeah well, that was a couple of hours ago" he pulled back, "follow me" he dragged me over to one of the deck chairs where tyler and josh were now sitting out.
"hi tyler" i leant forward, throwing him a small wave. i mean, i may as well make an effort to be his friend.
"hey moon, what's going on?" he smiled at me. i smiled back, out of politeness, but inside i was kind of shocked to hear him talking to me as if i was his friend.
"not much. What are you talking about?" i asked, trying to keep this unespected conversation going.
"oh, just about what sounds better, 'holy mackerel' or 'holy tolito'" he nodded leaning back. josh leant back too, so that i was included. i looked back to see that mark had disappeared somewhere.
"i think that 'holy mackerel' flows better, you know?" josh states, "you know like 'holyyy macerel'"
"no dude, i think 'holy tolito' sounds cooler" tyler smiled.
"but when would you ever use that?" i questioned.
"i don't know, but it sounds sick. you know, 'holyy to-lit-to" tyler chuckled.
"whatever due, i know i'm right," josh laughed, standing up, "do any of you want a drink? tyler, you'll have a redbull, and moon?" he looked at me.
"oh- um, redbull too i guess" i stuttered. josh walked away into a crowd of people, probably trying to find a cooler somewhere.
"anyway, doesn't hol-"
"moon, we need to talk"

an

soo there yu