s e v e n

iris |/ pov

looking around my room the floor was no longer visible under the piles of clothes; everything had been searched through and gone through a very detailed analysis and search. everything in my suitcase was, as i liked to call it, 'josh worthy'.
tyler had come up with a plan that would honestly make me, and hopefully josh, so happy. seeing as they were moving on from this part of england at the end of the week, i was going to surprise josh by saying that i'm staying with them on the bus for the rest of the uk and ireland tour. then, after that, we're going to see if i can be of any help and stay on the rest of the tour, if everyone is okay with it, and if i'm comfortable enough.
i know i'm only leaving at the end of the week, but i want to be ready just in case i leave something behind, which is typical for me. midway through folding my drop dead shirt, my phone started ringing.
"hello?" i asked, answering it and putting it between my ear and shoulder.
"hey, moon, it's josh" i could hear the smile in his voice as he answered.
"oh, hi. what's up?"
"i was just wondering what you were doing"
"oh i'm just packi-.. uhm, i'm, yeah i'm packing right now?"
"what, why? where are you going?"
"no- nowhere.. i'm um packing stuff away, like old clothes and that" i answered quickly trying to cover up my almost mistake.
"oh okay.. anyway i was just thinking about you, and if you wanted to do something?"
wait. he was 'thinking about me'?
"yeah sure, let me just like get ready. text me in half an hour?" trying to answer the phone quickly so he couldn't hear how embarrassed i truly was.
"yeah sure, text you in a bit then" i took the phone out of my holding spot and ended the call.
he was thinking about me? like, without me there? was it good stuff or bad stuff? was he thinking that i was boring? or nice? am i reading into this way too much? probably..
after putting the now folded shirt down, i walked into my shower, still thinking about what he said. do i like josh? maybe, but i haven't really known him for a while, so it's probably just a little crush or something.
does he like me? definitely not. i'm just so average. there isn't anything going on with me, i have know friends, no close family. i look boring, no piercings, no tattoos, i don't have coloured hair.
i'm so unlike josh, it's crazy.
why does he even hang around with me?

||| time skip to when they're out |||

"oh you missed a bit" tyler leant onto to the table, looking at the corner of josh's mouth, where a stray drop of ketchup lay.
"where?" josh asked, eyebrows shooting up.
tyler leant onto the table more, so his hand was right near his mouth, already holding a napkin, "right here.."
"thanks man" josh said, a small smile on his face, as tyler sat back down.
i just sat there, looking between the two, a small grin settling on my lips.
"you two.. i swear" i said slowly shaking my head, whilst the two looked at each other sheepishly.
"sorry moon, i didn't mean to steal your man" tyler smirked. i glanced over at josh to see him looking down at the table, blushing. under the table i kicked tyler in the shin, causing him to wince and groan in pain.
"right, shall we go somewhere then?" tyler looked at the both of us, still smirking slightly.
"what are we doing?" josh asked from across the table, his cheeks finally calming down.
"i don't know.. moon? you do live here and all" i looked from josh to tyler, then back to josh.
"um well, there's an ice rink, a bowling alley, a shopping centre. it's really up to you guys" i nodded listing all the atrractions.
"what about bowling.. bowling could fun" we all agreed and left the coffee shop.