e l e v e n

joshua |/ pov

my head was pounding as i lay in my bunk, probably from being dehydrated because i cried so much. the tears stopped flowing about 10 minutes after i laid down in my bunk. i had my phone in my hand, deciding what i was going to say to debby.

'hi debby, how is everything? good? that's great, yeah i cheated on you..'

'debby, i don't like you anymore, i met someone else'

'i'm really sorry debby but i cheated on you with a girl that i really like, i like her more than you actually'

none of those are going to work i don't think. i switched on my phone, scrolling down to debby's contact. the sooner i do this, the sooner it's over.

her phone rang for what seemed like an hour, but it lasted like 3 rings.

"josh, hi, how are you?" her cheerful voice travelled through the line.

"i'm, uh good, debby we need to talk" i just wanted to get this over and done with.

"oh, really? ok" (an: i cba to write like 'said josh' so i'm not because this is gonna be a long convo)

"listen, before we left for tour i truly did like you, and i wasn't lying when i said that i felt a connection with you. but after arriving in england, i met someone else. i know that is probably one of the doucheist things that someone could ever say, but it's true"

"josh, i don't really know what to say"

"i know, and i honestly wouldn't be doing this if i wasn't sure"

"i understand. you need to do what makes you happy, josh, i get that. i'm not saying that i'm happy about this, but i understand"

"really? debby are you sure?"

"yes, josh. just promise me something?"

"what?"

"don't call me, don't get into contact with me, don't visit me. it's just going to make everything so much harder, ok?"

"ok. debby thank you so much. i wish you the best, i'm going to delete your number after this phone call okay?"

"ok, josh. i hope twenty one pilots turns out to be everything you wanted it to be"

as promised, after the call with debby i deleted her number. one girl down, another one to go.

iris |/ pov

my head was numb as i sat in front of the tv. i had every intention of watching, but i just couldn't focus. my arm had a dull stinging sensation. it would come in waves, and it was so distracting. do i regret doing it? no. 

i just wanted everything to go great with josh. we'd be happy together. i'd go on tour with him and tyler, and meet jenna. we'd go on adventures, and explore new cities.

but instead he'd be doing all of that with his girlfriend. i don't blame her for anything. she never did anything, this was all josh's fault. 

as i was thinking about what could've been, i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. i pulled it out praying it wasn't josh trying to talk to me.

i answered, after double checking that it wasn't the man in question, it was tyler instead.

"what do you want tyler?" i sighed through the line.

"open the door, moon, i'm outside" i could hear him talking through the door, as well as through the phone.

i hung up the phone, walking towards the door, but not letting him in straight away.

"if you're here to talk for josh, then i don't wanna hear it" i rolled my eyes, not wanting to deal with it.

"why would i do that? i'm your friend too you know" he pushed past my shoulders and walked through to my couch. i huffed pushing the door shut, before turning around to go and sit next to the man in my living room.

"tyler, please take it slow" i sighed rubbing my forehead with my hand. i hadn't got much sleep from earlier and i could already feel my head pounding. my body and head ached, my arms stung. i could have probably fallen asleep on tyler right now.

"how are you doing?" tyler asked, his voice sincere. he dropped his head down a little bit so that he could look directly into my eyes.

"do you want me to lie, or to tell the truth?" avoiding the question seemed like the right way to go.

"the truth"

"i'm fine"

"moon, come on"

"no tyler, i'm not going to let you indulge in my deepest life problems. frankly, the last boy i told that to kissed me, then told me he has a girlfriend. so no tyler, i'm not going to tell you the truth" i finished crossing my arms over my chest, looking straight ahead.

"i promise i'm not going to kiss you, moon, i already have a wife" (an: i have completely forgotten whether or not jenna is a girlfriend, fiance or wife in this story so,,, bare with me) he obviously tried to lighten the mood.

i just pulled my arms even closer to my body.

"there isn't anything to tell you. josh has probably told you everything anyway"

"what that he is in the wrong, and that he probably breaking up with his girlfriend as we speak? yeah he told me that" tyler shrugged nonchalantly.

"wait, really?" my eyes lit up as i shifted around to see tylers face properly, "i mean, it's not like i care or anything" i shrugged trying to make myself not seem so optimistic.

"yeah, i think so. i mean, he was on the phone when i left so" tyler shuffled into the seat a little bit more, trying to make himself more comfortable.

"tyler, i don't think i'm gonna take the invite on going on tour with you guys"i had been thinking about this a lot, and i really didn't want to make things awkward, and plus i don't think i can deal with it.

"no, moon, please go! i really want you to meet jenna, and i want you and josh to become friends again, and i wanna get to know you better!" he cried out a little bit, throwing his arms around in crazy gestures.

"i don't know if i can face josh, i mean we would be leaving in like a day and a half and i can promise you we are not going to be alright by then. i just don't wanna ruin the tour for you guys" i explained, trying to make my arguments more valid.

"what if you went for me? then maybe making up with josh could be a bonus?" tyler tried to persuade me even more, but it still wasn't working.

"i don't know tyler.." i trailed off, looking to my bedroom door, where my already packed suitcase was waiting.

"please, you don't even have to talk to josh. i can tell him that you're going, and to not bother you until you talk to him first. is that good?" his eyes were shining, pleading for me to go.

"fine tyler, but please make sure he doesn't talk to me until i'm ready"

AN

sorry for not updating in 574930 years but exams have been eating my soul slowly

i'm all dun with them now so i should be updating more yay

also

comment like here if you'd be interested in me making a snapchat/twitter just so that i can let you know when i'm like updating, you can send me ideas, what you think of the story, what you wwant to happen, just stuff like that in general.. i thought that would be a nice little thing

then you can also know when i update because i do not have a schedule, like at all

ALSO CSN WE TAL KABOUT HEATHENS HOLY DAMN ITS SO SPOOKY AN THEY NEED TO DROP THE VIDEO ALREADY I STAYED UP TILL 3 AM WHEN TYLER LEAKED THE SONG WHAT THE HELL

anyway

stay street