s i x

iris |/ pov

"anyway, doesn't hol-"

"moon, we need to talk"

i looked up tyler seeing him leaning his elbows onto his knees, still sitting on the sun lounger.
"um, w-what about?" i gulped, trying to look anywhere but his eyes.
"so i don't know if you have realised, and if you haven't then.. wow, but i really care about josh. and i don't want him to get hurt, again. he has in the past and i just don't want to see him like that ever again" i slowly pulled my gaze over to see tyler already staring at me. i nodded my head shyly, not knowing what to say.
"i really like you, moon, and you make josh super happy which is a definite plus side, no doubt.. ohhh! i literally just had the best idea!" his eyes lit up, as he sat up quickly.
i looked out of the corner of my eye to see josh weaving through the crowd of people. the sun lit up his coloured hair, his eyebrows furrowed as he balanced the three cans of drink in his hands. one of the cans poured liquid over his hands causing him to frown and me to laugh slightly.
"you really like him don't you?" my eyes darted from josh to tyler, him smirking at me and looking between josh and i. he threw me a bit of paper, before turning to face me fully.
"no! i'm telling you, holy tolito will catch on!" tyler started the conversation back up again, confusing me slightly. "oh hey man!" tyler said catching the redbull that josh threw at him. i looked between the boys, wishing i had a friendship like theirs, but knowing it will never happen.
josh walked in between the two of us, before sitting next to me and laying his head on my shoulder. i blushed before cracking the tab of my can that he passed to me.
"i'm sorry it's not that hot" i blurted out of nowhere. josh lifted his head, turning to look at me, and tyler stared at me too.
i looked at them both, glancing between the two. after a moment they both just started laughing. i giggled slightly, not knowing why it was so funny.
"whe-where did that come from?" josh managed to get out between his laughs.
"well, i just assumed that you were used to warmer weather, being from america and all, and england isn't exactly known for the tropical weather so.. i apologised" i looked at the ground, tucking a piece of my (an: idk if i ever said anything about her hair colour so lets just say it's blonde.. also idk if i said anything about josh's hair but lets say its like that light pink colour that we all love tbh) blonde hair behind my ear.
"you don't need to apologise for anything moon, you can't control the weather" tyler sighed, still smiling slightly.
"yeah well, i feel bad" i shrugged, subconciously shifting closer to josh.
"can we go play mario kart?" josh asked, mainly looking at tyler. i nodded, hoping that he saw me out of the corner of his eye. after tyler nodded, we all stood up and walked towards the bus.

"its like 10, do you want me to take you home moon?" josh looked at me, placing his hand on my knee, his thumb rubbing it slightly.
"uhm, yeah sure i should probably get some rest, trampolining took it out of me" i smiled, still looking at his hand.
"you went trampolining without me?!" tyler shot up out of his seat, his hands out by his sides, his face looking like D: .
"ohh yeah.. sorry dude," josh scratched the back of neck, smiling sheepishly, "moon let's go" he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the door.

after saying goodbye to josh out on the street, having a shower and getting into bed, i grabbed the bit of paper that tyler threw at me, seeing it had his number scrawled over it. i added his contact into my phone and messaged him.
moon: hey tyler, its moon :)
not long after i got a reply.
tyler: hii moon :))
tyler: so, i know like this is really random, and sometimes agreeing to late night plans can be regretful, but.. do you wanna help me surprise josh ? ;)

an

hiii
so i thought that i would make this one a bit shorter because you know
the last one was really long
i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who comments
i literally read them and they make me feel how i feel when i look at josh dun
soo
especially @102problems
and i really appreciate feedback, good and bad
and u know just comment ur thoughts and whatever goes through ur mind
also this story just got 300 reads and thats makes me supaaaa happy and it makes me want to update more so
;)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
anywhay
stay street