s i x t e en

iris |/ pov

"hi iris, i'm jenna, tyler's wife" the blonde lady that was hugging tyler stood opposite me and introduced herself.

she had a warm smile, that made me smile slightly back at her.

"h-hi, i'm iris. you know that already though" i giggled nervously. i glanced at tyler, him smiling down at his wife. he looked truly peaceful.

"we have to get to know each other in the car, i need a girlfriend to keep me company" she winked at me.

"okay i think we're ready" i heard tyler's voice call out to everyone and we started walking out of the airport. i could already hear the fans that were waiting just around the corner, but before i could start to panic, josh was next to me.

as much as he confused me right now, i needed him with me because he still can manage to calm me down.

i walked past the crowd with my eyes trained at my shoes. josh's feet stepped alongside mine and they looked so big. it felt like everyone's eyes were on me, just because i hadn't really been introduced properly to them unlike everybody else in the group.

just being able to sense josh next to me was such a big reliever in all honesty.

i didn't feel crowded.

i didn't feel panicky.

that didn't stop me however from running into the black suv outside.

my breathing was slightly heavy whilst buckling into the seat. 

"i dib sitting next to iris!" i heard jenna shout from outside the car. it made me smile.

she quickly slid in next to me, doing up the seat belt, with tyler shimmying in next to her. i kept my eyes on my lap still too scared to look at her properly. i could already tell that she was gorgeous, and she seemed lovely.

"how are you?" i heard her ask softly from beside me. i didn't want to turn and look at her face, so i just looked at her shoes.

"i'm a little nervous, but i'm okay" i wiggled in my seat.

"don't worry, tyler told me that you can get a little nervous, but i'm sure we'll be friends in no time" at this point i was looking at her. she had really pretty blue eyes, and soft looking blonde hair. she had quite a petite appearance, but i could understand why tyler finds her attractive. 

"did he tell you anything else?" i was panicking a bit. what if he told her i was weird? 

"just that you're really nice" she smiled. her smile made me smile.

we made small talk until the car stopped at the hotel. josh was waiting for me at the side of the car, so as soon i was fully out of the cab, he was by my side.

i felt like i should say something to him, but i didn't.

i followed the group into the lobby of the hotel. it was quite modern, with a white and stone theme, glass fixtures everywhere. it was quite naturally light, giving the large room an open feel.

out of the corner of my eye i saw jenna walk over to me, with a slight bounce in her step. anyone could tell that she was happy to be back with tyler.

"do you want to go in a room with me?" she tilted her head while asking the question. of course i wanted to say yes, but she hasn't seen tyler in ages, she's obviously going to want to spend time with him.

"no, that's okay. you can go with tyler" outside i hoped i looked calm, but inside was panicking.

"are you sure? i don't mind-" i cut her off before she could finish.

"no go with tyler, it's fine" i nodded to help prove that i was 'fine' in this situation.

"okay, if you sure?" jenna asked slowly, just getting a nod from me.

she walked away, obviously telling tyler as he looked back at me with an 'are you sure?' expression. i nodded again, giving him a soft smile too.

i walked over to the main desk to see who still was on there own. some guy called michael, and josh.

what do i do? tyler and jenna have already left to go find their room. 

"roomies?" his voice asked me. joshua.

"um, yeah i guess"

_____
AN

sorry this is awful. three things quick.

1) my cat is on my lap while i'm writing this #blessed
2) i'm trying to make my writing more descriptive yano lemme know how that's working and also
3) ya'll are too pure, i love every single one of you so much. i can't express ohmy

AND WE HIT 1K VOTES WOOWOWOWOWO

I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU

also my trans friend's dad is finally accepting him and is letting him wear a suit to prom :)))

anyway as per,

stay street, love you all