The First Time

Arii and Rajae have been dating for 6 years now. Since they were 11 when they first met Rajae had always had a thing for Arii but he never knew if she felt the same way. Time went by and they began dating in high school.. And now the love story begins...

Arii's POV

"I don't think I can do it ... I mean.. I'm ... It's still my first time and I just don't wanna get it wrong"

Today was our 6 year anniversary and it's time for me to give it up. I mean I have a lot of self respect for myself, but I rather he get it from me then someone else...

"Arii just relax ok?? Everything will be fine just take a breath and let me do all the work."

"Ok.."

With that he stood up and turned on the radio.. At Your Best by Aaliyah started to play. He knows that this song does things to me. He dimmed the lights and mouthed the words "Come here". I got up and slowly walked towards him.. Shaking... Nervous and scared of what was about to go down.. He was wearing black boxer shorts. I had on tight pink boy shorts with white polka dots from Victoria's Secret and a tight white tank top. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him as we started to slow dance.

"... And at your best.. You are loved... Your a Positive motivating force within my life..." He sang, "Should you ever feel the need... Too wonder why.. Let me know.. Let me know.." I giggled at how his voice cracked as he tried to hit the high notes.

"You always did have a cute laugh." He said looking into my eyes.. They were big and brown.. So deep I felt like I could read through him. It took me a minute to realize we had stopped dancing. The song was on repeat and just before the chorus started his lips met mine. He was so warm and so soft. He slowly slipped his tongue in my mouth which scared me a little because I was new at this.(S/N Im A Virgin)

"Dont be scared... I promise I won't hurt you.. If you want me to stop just say it and I promise I'll stop." He said.

Man his voice turned me on..

"No it's ok... I'm just new at this that's all.." I whispered. With that he picked me up and laid me on the bed and climbed on top of me. I could feel him between my legs... Getting harder and harder, He started to kiss on my neck and down to my chest. He Slowly raised my shirt and kissed down my stomach. I closed my eyes and let his hands roam all over my body. When he got to my waist he looked up and said "Are you sure your ready??"

I hesitated and thought for minute.. I want him so bad.. Ohh to hell with it less get it!! "Yeah I'm sure."

Rajae's POV

"Yeah I'm sure." She said. I grabbed at her boy shorts and slid them down around her ankles.. Damn... She looked so good, it took everything in me to not whip Rajae jr. Out and beat that shit up.. I had to remember this is her first time and I want this to be special for her.. I really love her. I looked at her face and she bit her lip. She wasn't even Lookin' at me.. She was starin' at Rajae jr. Man I was hard as fuck just lookin' at her with no shorts on.. As she closed her eyes I grabbed her legs and dragged her to the edge of the bed so that only her back was on the bed. Her legs were spread wide infront of me an from what I saw.. She was really turned on. I got down on my knees and leaned in and kissed her other set of lips. She muffed the shit outta me and yelled "What The FUCK Are You Doing??" "I was about to eat until you muffed me... What's wrong??"

"I... Are you really ok with doing that?" She asked. "Yeah it's fine now lay back shut up and let me finish." She did what I said and I kissed her lips again.

Arii's POV

He was between my legs on the floor. Kissing my other set of lips. I was getting wetter with each peck and I could tell he was loving it because he started to get kinky and nibble on my thighs. "R-Rajae..." I moaned.. I tried with everything in me to not scream so I just layed back and let him take over me. He licked all over my sweet spot and softly kissed it, my back arched and I gripped the sheets. He came up and wrapped my legs around his waste. I could feel him sliding his tip up and down my spot and as he slid inside me a sharp pain shot through my body.. Tears streamed down my face as he continued to slide in me and then he whispered...

Rajae'sPOV

"You want me to stop?" I whispered. "N-Noooo." She gently cried. I hated the fact that I was hurting her but she wanted it and I wanted it so here goes. I stroked inside her at a steady pace. She dug her nails in my back and bit her lip to keep from yelling. I stroked her some more and she began to moan. She felt so tight and so warm.. It took everything in me to control my inner self, I wanted to drive her wild.. But this is her first time so I'm takin my time. "Baby you feel so good... Shiit..." I Mumbled.. "It's so big Rajae.." She moaned. It turned me on so I thrusted myself deeper in her and she moaned louder. I could feel her breast in my chest as she arched her back in pleasure.. I kept at my pace sliding in and out of my angel. Her legs started to shake and that's how I knew it was time.. I pushed deeper then before and her eyes went back, As her body shook her warm juices started to flow down my dick.. I didn't nut inside her this time but next time aint no tellin what imma do to her, this is only the beginning;)

Next Morning Rajae's POV

I woke up with Arii wrapped in my arms. Man she was beautiful. I wish I could call her my wife.. She deserves the best and To be honest I think I'm far from it. I stroked her hair as she sighed in my neck... Her warm body was against mine and I rubbed my hand up and down her back. She started to wake up so I squeezed her into me and whispered "I love you." I didn't want this to end..

Arii POV

Soo I finally did it. I let Rajae break my virginity... It hurt at first but over all it felt really good and I loved every minute if it. I woke up in Rajae's arms.. He was still asleep so I slowly moved his arms and went to the bathroom to clean up. After splashing water on my face I looked into the mirror. I looked different.. Like my breast looked rounder.. My face was glowing... My hips looked wider.. And my legs looked swollen. Hmm.. He really did a number on me. Maybe I should make him some breakfast. As I made my way down to the kitchen I noticed I was walking different. I had a little more sway in my hips and I had a slower pace. I took out the bacon, sausage, pancake batter and eggs and through down.

----------------------------------

What'd Youu Guys Think Soo Far?? It Was My First Story Soo Sorry If It's Bad :p