Who Shot Ya Pt.2

Arii POV

I was at hime waiting for Rajae to come get me. I had my hair up in a wet pony tail and I put on my tan summer dress with black stripes and my black flop flops. The house was clean and there wasn't anything on Tv so J went upstairs to the room to chill when I heard a knock on the door.

"What the hell?" I said. I thought it was Rajae but he coulda used his key or called me and said come outside.

When I got to the door it was a man wearing all black.

"Who is it?" I yelled through the door.

"It's Rico..." The man said back with a deep husky voice.

Rico?? I don't know him?

"Who ya lookin' for?" I asked a little irritated he interrupted my nap.

"Arii Imma friend of Rajae's, he in trouble. He told me to come look after you until he got back.

I quickly opened the door and let him in. As he stepped inside I noticed how he looked. He wore a black Polo shirt with the red horseman on the front, Black skinny jeans with the black Gucci belt and black and red Retro 11's.

"What happened is he ok? Where is he?" I spilled out questions. I needed to know what was wrong with my baby so I could stop trippin'.

"Yeah man he straight he said not ta worry but fa you a show me the box at the top of his closet.

"What box?" I asked. He shrugged and put his hands in his pockets. He's a weird dude...

I walked upstairs and he followed on my heels. I walked into the bedroom and opened the closet door.

"You sure he said it's up here?" I asked as I stood on my tippie toes ta reach up there.

"Dayumm..." He mumbled.

"I mean yeah he said it should be up here on top of his clothes."

After about 5 minutes of looking I came down."

"Look there's nothing up there so just...." Before I turned around I heard a *click clack* sound.

"Shit." I mumbled.

Rajae POV

I decided to take Tiana to the doctors appointment by myself. I was already running late dealing with Diamond ass.

We been at the appointment for about 30 minutes now. So far the doctors said that Tiana had a sore throat and untreated asthma. She can't sleep on her stomach until she's 4 because her lungs aren't strong enough to keep her breathing. I shook the doctors hand, picked up the cough syrup and asthma pump then put Tiana in her seat and headed home. Imma little nervous about Arii meeting Tiana for the first time. I know she gone be coo but still, It's overwhelming takin' care of another women baby. I wonder what she doing now.

Arii POV

Blood dripped from my forehead to the side of my cheek. My lip was busted and I had a bloody nose along with a swollen eye.

"Where is the money!" Rico yelled.

"I.... I don't know!" I yelled trying ti catch my breath. I was tied down to the bed by my arms. All I had on was my bra and panties. My bullet wound to the chest was exposed. Rico came up to me and hit my wound with the butt of his gun. As I whimpered out he said..

"I'm sick if playing with you bitch, tell me where the fuck he put the money or shiit finna start gettin real."

I stayed silent and just cried. Why does shiit keep happening to me? I wish Rajae was here to save me.

Before I could come out of my thoughts Rico was laying ontop of me. He was heavy and breathing hard. He forced my legs open and ripped my panties to pieces. I started to scream but he put his hand over my mouth.

"Scream again and I'll shoot." He said.

I cried. That's all I could do.

Rico started feeling my body and kissing all over me. He loved that I hated the feeling and I hated that he loved the feeling.

*

*

*

*

*

I laid in my blood stained bed. My hair was a mess and my face was worse. I could feel the blood between my legs. My whole body ached and I felt disgusted. I climbed out the bed and slowly limped to the bathroom. I cut the shower on as hot as it would go. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and quickly looked away. I stepped into the shower and cried for the last time. I just wanted to wash my pain away.

Rajae POV

I carried Tiana in the house and sat the stuff on the counter. The lights were off but I heard the shower on upstairs so I knew Arii was home.

"Arii!" I yelled.

She aint answer so I walked upstairs and laid Tiana in the guest bed.

I walked into the bedroom and the only thing I could say was...

"Noo..."

-------------------------

Vote.. Comment...