Danny Jones

Rajae POV

I followed him down the hall and into a dark office.

"Sit down." He told me.

Sitting in the leather chair I faced him as he stared me down blowing smoke into my face.

"So you lookin' for work?" He asked.

I nodded my head.

"What you need it for."

"I just go out, I got bills to pay, a baby girl and one on the way. I just need money for my family." I said.

"How bad you need it." It sounded more like a statement then a question.

"Look man I aint into no funny shit. Pablo said he had a offer fa me but if you finna act crazy and shiit then I'm out." I stood up makin' my way to the door.

"Ha ha." He laughed.

"The fuck is funny?"

"I like your attitude. I meed a guy like you on my team. Someone who aint scared of nobody and don't let nun get under his skin."

"So what you need?" I asked sitting back down.

He put the last bit of blunt to his mouth and blew the smoke out.

"Aight. There's about 6 stacks of coke in the other room. They already wrapped and ready to go. All I need you to do is move it from one place to another."

"Where."

He handed me a folded piece of paper. I opened it and it had some type of address and area code that I wasn't familiar with.

"Detroit?"

"Can you do it or not."

"How much?"

He smiled.

"I got the number, just add the zero's." He said.

I looked in his eyes and I could tell he was serious. But then there was a sense of recognition also. Like I seen him somewhere before. Imma keep it to myself fa now but somethin' aint sittin right.

"Aight."

"Call me as soon as you drop it."

I stood up and walked out the office. Mac already had the bags in my car. I walked past him and we stared each other down. I flinched at him hoping he'd jump.

No reaction.

I laughed and started the car. This gone be a long trip.

--------------------------

Vote!!