Ready? Set? No!

Arii POV

Rubbing lotion on my belly, I leaned down to wake Tiana. Today I had a doctors appointment to see how the baby is doing.

"TiTi wake up we gotta go." I said shaking her.

Just when she opened her eyes, Rajae walked into the room.

"Come on I started the car."

"Ok let me grab a shirt. Here take Tiana down."

I put a shirt over my head and followed him down the stairs.

*

*

*

*

At the appointment, I laid back on the table as the doctor rubbed some type of jell on my stomach.

"And how is mom doing today?" He asked.

"I'm fine, I just been real tired and I've getting these weird cramps on my side."

"What kind of cramps?"

"I dunno, they just kind of... hurt I guess? Like maybe she's kicking when really she's not. Is that bad?"

He wiped the jell off my stomach and tossed his rubber gloves.

"Well, It's hard to tell. Have you experienced a miscarriage before?"

Me and Rajae both looked at each other. I cleared my throat.

"Um not really, it was more like an abortion because the miscarriage was so close." Pain filled up the back of my eyes as I tried to hold in the tears.

"Well all I can say is maybe your starting to build up on stress just like last time, the best thing you can do is rest and stay away from drama as much as you can for the sake of the baby's health."

I nodded my head.

"Over all the baby is quite healthy, Just keep up with the fruits and sleep and he or she will be as healthy as a horse." He chuckled.

"Thank you." Rajae said shaking his hand. I rolled my shirt down and hopped off the table.

*

"We gotta start thinking of baby names." I said to Rajae. He was laying on my legs lookin up at the ceiling.

"Well since it's a boy he gon' be Rajae Jr.,"

"You mean Mia because she's a girl."

"No it aint, man why you aint just ask the doctor what sex it was.."

"Because I wanna be suprised."

"I don't."

"To bad."

"What ever."

I pushed him off my legs.

"Don't get mad at me. If I don't wanna know I don't wanna know."

"Ohk but it's OUR baby, you can't make decisions on yo own."

"I'm not!"

"What ever I don't wanna talk about this. I'll see you later."

He stood up and grabbed his keys.

"Where are you going it's 1am!!"

"And?" He slammed the door and left.

"Great." I said sitting back in the bed. I folded my arms and just took deep breaths. This isn't good for the baby.