Bonnie And Clyde

Arii POV

Rajae swung the door open and let out a few rounds. Doing as he said, I went left down the hall as he took off right. Rio and Danny were downstairs still yelling out to the four guys they sent upstairs after us.

"Kill them! I want their heads!" Rio yelled.

I opened the door to the guest room where Tiana slept. Two men chased after Rajae shooting at him rattling the walls with bullets. The other two came creeping down the hall looking for me.

"Why don't you just make this easier for the both of us." One said as he slowly opened the door.

I hid behind the dresser with the gun held up to my chest. I saw his gun first, as he held his arm out in front if him taking precautions. Taking a deep breath, I swung my arm forward and smacked his arm down knocking his gun out his hand.

He quickly wrapped his hands around my neck and snatched my gun away.

Struggling to get out of his hold, I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my pocket knife.

"Let... me go!" I stabbed the knife deep into his neck and turned it around to make it deeper.

Letting out a loud yell his body fell to the ground falling on top of me.

"You ok in there?" The other man called out.

"What's? WHAT THE FUCK!" He pulled his gun out and shot at me but missed. I reached for the gun and shot back hitting his shoulder. He fell back against the wall and kept shooting. I lifted the heavy body off of me and used it as protection.

I took the knife out of his neck and threw it at him getting him in the leg. Finally getting from under him I walked over to the last guy on my side.

He raised his hand up in front of him as I raised the gun to his forehead.

Before I could pull the trigger I heard gun shots down the hall.

Rajae POV

"Get the fuck of me!" I said. I was wrestling with the last dude on y side for my gun. I brought my knee up and caught him in the stomach. He sent a punch o my left rib cage knocking the wind out of me. Pulling him down, we rolled around the floor reaching for the gun. Then the gun went off and there was blood everywhere.

Arii POV

My hands were shaking as I held the gun in it's position. I had killed someone. I never knee it would feel this way. Due to my adrenaline rush and my early pregnancy, I leaned over and puked all over the carpet.

"You ok?" Rajae ran to my side.

"I'm fine."

"Come on, We got 3 more." He said.

Rajae took my hand and we ran down the hall and waited at the top of the stairs.

Rio POV

"Aye you hear that?" I asked.

"I don't hear anything." Parker said.

"It's quiet." Danny said.

"A little too quiet." I said.

"Parker, go check it out."

Parker loaded his gun and walked off towards the stairs. About 5 minutes later, there was a muffled sound and thud.

"What was that?" Danny asked.

"I don't know, PARKER. I yelled. walking towards the stairs.

"Parker..." I whispered.

I turned the corner by the kitchen and slipped on something wet. Whipping the bottom of my shoe, I saw a bright red liquid stained across my hand. Flipping on the light, I noticed Parkers body sprawled out across the floor with string wrapped around his neck. His eyes pipped out of his head exposing popped veins, blood spilled from his nose and mouth, and there was a gash in his head from being hit with the frying pan that laid next to him.

"Shit." I said. I cocked my gun and ran back to the living room to warn Danny but it was to late.

Rajae and Arii was standing behind him with guns pointed to his head.

"Surprise." They both said.