Trouble Pt.2

Rajae POV

I raced down the highway. It's finna take me about a hour and a half to get home but at the rate I'm driving I should be there in 45 minutes.

Crossing lanes I scrapped the front of a car. He blared his horn at me and I gave his ass the finger. I aint have time for this.

20 minutes went by before I heard sirens and seem lights behind me.

"Fuck." I said I was in no shape to go back ta jail in plus Arii needed me.

Stepping on the gas pedal flooring it, I sped ahead and weaved around cars trying to loose them but it seemed like everytime I turned around there was another cop car. There was now 7 cars behind me and I was less than 10 minutes from the house.

I quickly switched lanes and took the exit. I ran 3 stop signs and 2 red lights before finally getting home.

I hopped out the car without turning off the car or shutting the door. I Took off towards the door and ignored neighbors dog that was repeatedly barking at me.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TWINKY!" I yelled. The dog whimpered and crawled under the porch.. Punk ass dog.

Rio POV (5Minutes Before)

"57." I said as I carved another line through her leg. Se cried out in pain but it didn't phase me at all.

"Shut the fuck up." I looked at Parker and gave him a head nod as I stepped into the hallway to answer my ringing phone. Before I answered I could hear Parkers hand going across her face with full force. That's my boy!

*Phone Convo*

"Yo." I answered.

"You got the cash?" He asked.

"Naw man the bitch aint talkin' but he on his way here."

"Aight. I'll be there in 2."

-click-

*End Convo*

I walked back into the room and saw Parker with a hand full of Arii's hair.

"Where is the money?!" He yelled.

"I don't know what your talking about!" She yelled back.

"You just like your boyfriend.... Dumb and stuborn."

Just as I said that my partner from Detroit walked through the room door with about 8 Cholos with him.

"Wassupp Danny." I said.

"Don't wassupp me nigga I'm here to get paid. Fuck a greeting. Where he at?"

"He aint got here yet."

There was a screech sound outside that sounded like burning rubber. I went and checked the window.

"He's here."

Danny turned to his group.

"Ustedes cuatro, planta baja ahora, permanecer oculto." He looked back to me as they went downstairs.

"You four stay here with me."

I don't know what he's got planned, but I know it aint gone be good.

Rajae POV

I crashed through the front door and stopped when I noticed the house was dark. Flipping the light switch up and down I got no response. they must've cut the power off?

I slowly walked forward until I got to the living room. Then something hard knocked me on the floor and I was unconcsiouse.

Arii POV