Back Up

Rajae POV

"Let's go ladies shower time!" The guard yelled.

I groaned rolling out of my hard ass bed and stood to my feet. Yawning and stretching I reached for my towel, soap, and toothbrush. Following behind Pablo, we got in the single file line of inmates from our floor and walked to the shower.

I stepped in and started washing up. I aint look at nobody, nobody looked at me, I aint touch nobody, nobody touched me.... Well....

"Ayee BITCH!" Carlos yelled.

I blew out a sigh and kept washing up. Today is just not my fuckin' day.

"I know you hear me talking to you." He grabbed my shoulder. I immediately turned around and left hooked him. Again.... here I wasl.. beating his ass. Only this time I didn't know he brought back up. A tall Mexican dude who looked like he was mid 40's pulled me off of him and stuck something under my rib. I winced and pushed him back. Next thing I know, Pablo had the guy on the ground and he was feeding him his own knife.

About 6 guards rushed in. Telling everyone to get out but kept us four in. They had us all face first on the ground in hand cuffs.

"Thanks fa havin' my back man you aint have to do that." I said.

"No problem man. I been dyin' for some action since my last kill."

I just laughed. This dude crazy.

"Rajae." I said.

He brought his eyebrows together in confusion.

"That's my name." I said.

"Ohh. I would shake your hand but I'm cuffed at the moment."

We both laughed and waited to be put back in our cells.