Chapter 3

I looked around all the girls in the group. 5 of them to be exact. I just noticed that each one of them wore a shirt dedicated to one direction?

I thought back to when I was in the hospital. There had been a little girl in the room across from us watching the show iCarly and I happened to catch the part where they performed at the end. Not my cup of tea.

So that's what this was? Some sort of fan group? No thanks. Not interested.

"So coffee girl. Here's the thing" I heard peeping blonde begin. I had already forgotten her name. The only one I remembered was Kesha and the only reason being was because everytime I looked at her I felt the need to burst out singing tonedeaf lyrics such as "Tik tok on the clock!" Yea.. easily remembered.

I sat up in my seat and placed my extra coffee on the table. And looked up at her.

"What?" I asked looking at Kesha and then back at her.

She seemed a bit..nervous. what was going on.

"You know the band One Direction right?" She asked

"I'm familiar, yes. And before you say anything, No I don't want to join your little fan club or whatever this is." I rambled

She laughed. "This isn't a fan club silly. Well not the kind your thinking of. "

I released the straw from my mouth. "Then what is this?" I asked folding my right leg over my left and placing the straw back into my mouth. Her eyes followed my actions. All of them. Like she was studying me. I didn't like it.

"You see all of us? Can you guess which one we like"

"Which one of what?" I asked confused. My stomach growled again. I really needed to get something in this thing.

"One of the members of One Direction" Kesha stated, like it was obvious.

"Ohhhh, yea, I honestly don't remember how any of them looked. Sorry."

"Harry Styles." She breathed. "We all like Harry Styles."

Odd.

"You like your styles to be harry?" I asked confused.

"His name is Harry Styles!" She said with a high pitched voice. My mouth just made a big "Oh"

"Show her a picture." Kesha told the red head girl next to her wearing I white shirt with a big "1D" written on it. Cute.

She pulled out a folder. They kept a folder for this shit?

"That.....is Harry Styles." Peeping blonde said pointing to the picture 1D girl held up.

I took a moment to swallow some of the coffee before focusing my eyes on the picture held in front of me. He was decent. Curly hair. Pretty eyes. Dimples. I'm sure he's a catch.

"Cool." I said sipping my coffee again. Was there a point to this? If there was, could they get to it please

Peeping blonde sighed and held the bridge of her nose. "We would like to offer you a deal." She said after she calmed down.

"A deal? Is it a good one?" I said sarcastically.

"Only if you promise not to say anything your about to hear." She said sticking out her pinky. A pinky promise? Really? I rolled my eyes and locked pinkys with her.

She smiled widely "We, along with A LOT of other girls, have been searching for the perfect person, the perfect girl for Mr. Harry Styles. I mean of course we all want him.." she said staring at his picture "But not every girl can get him"

"Okaaaay. Where do I fit into all this?" I asked confused.

"If we can't have him, we want to choose who does" she started, with an evil gleam to her face. She sounded really stupid right now. They wanted to find someone for Harry? He couldn't just do that for himself? I mean he is his own person.

"And then we came across you. Coffee girl. Your perfect." She smiled.

"Perfect for what exactly?"

"Perfect for Harry." She said sitting back in her chair and folding her hands staring back at me.

"You, what your saying is, you want me to be the one to date him? Are you insane?! I'm not soing it!" I gasped.

"I'm dead serious. Look, we even have $50,000 to throw your way."

I don't care if you have- wait 50 grand?" I asked curiously. And there it was. In clear writing. the fifty grand I needed in exchange for me dating one of the world famous teens. Out of all the things.

"I wanna see the money." I told them, getting straight to buisness.

"I knew you'd come around Lux. Welcome. The moneys in the car, don't worry. But you don't get the money until we're happy with what we see going on." She said pulling her hair behind her ears. She was pretty. Why couldn't she do it. Oh right her friends would probably hate her.

"How does this even work? How am I supposed to meet him? How am I supposed to know where he is? What do I dao? What do I say?" I fired off.

"That's where Alison comes in." Kesha said pointing to 1D girl. "Alisons mom is Harry's Publicist. She knows all of his moves before he makes them. Harry does nothing without consulting her first. And it just so happens that Alison has a copy of Harry's schedule for the next week in England." She stated before grabbing it out of Alisons hand and handing it to me. Alison smiled so bright like she was proud of her part. Was she really proud of this?

I took a look at the schedule in my hand.

"England?" I asked looking up from behind the paper.

"Mhmm. Your gonna have to leave tomorrow if your gonna make it to the book signing on time."

"Tomorrow?! But my dad is....nevermind" I thought about him for a minute. Id do anything to help my dad. And if this was what I had to do to save his life, then it was what I needed to do. But imma keep it to myself. This was buisness and they didn't need to know about my life.

"I'm in, but I have somewhere to be right now."

"That's fine" peeping Blonde said standing up with me. "Just meet us here at 3 a.m with your passport, and we'll give you all the deets then." She smiled as she wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug.

I nodded and grabbed my drink before walking toward the door. One question popped up into my head as I reached the door, so I turned around and asked. "What is he doesn't like me?" It was a logical question. What if he didn't. How was I supposed to make sure he did?

"Leave that to us"

****

"Hi daddy" I whispered next to my fathers hospital bed. I grabbed his hands and placed them in my own.

"I'm gonna help you okay. Just stay strong. Give me sometime and ill have the money." I whispered as a tear rolled down my cheek. I quickly wiped it off.

"Your gonna be soo disappointed when you find out what I'm about to do."