Chapter 15

Three Days. I had been trying to get myself out of this mess for the last three Days, but of course Stacey wouldn't have it. The more I begged, the more I realized I wasn't even doing it for me. I was doing it for the sake of Baby Louis having to come into this world in the worst of situations. But being the flaming Bitch that she was, she didn't care. It was all a game to her. And we were her pawns. Wether we liked it or not.

Last night the boys had mentioned that tour was gonna be kicking off in the U.S. My stomach tied in knots at this for some reason. One of the first Cities were Chicago. Home Sweet Home. That meant we were closing in on Chicago. Two and a half weeks. To say I couldn't wait was an understatement. I couldn't wait to smell the Cinammon air of my home.

That morning we all piled into the Black Van that would take us to their rehearsal. their first show was on the 22nd in Connecticut. That meant 9 shows until June 2nd which was when they would be performing in Rosemont. The boys had been lucky enough to snag two concerts in New York. But unfortunately they were booked for the same day. Harry had been particularly upset with that because I told him I had never been to New York and he was determined to show me a good time there. But with the back to back concerts that only meant he'd be too tired to do anything. I tried telling him it was fine but he wouldn't have it, so I just let him mope about it before he finally gave up.

That Morning Harry and I walked hand in hand into the Concert hall for mic. A lady in all black with a few gadgets in her hand and an ear peace sent us toward what they called a "green room" where I soon found out was just a room with a few couches and food piled on the table. This was my kinda room. Mine and Niall's. We all, including Danielle and Eleanor, piled into the room and took seats randomly on the couches. I was left sitting between Louis and Zayn to Harrys dismay. Harry kept shooting Zayn daggers out of no where, and I could tell there was some kind of tension between them. For what? I had no idea.

Liam had disappeared a while back, and hadn't made an appearance in the room yet, but when he came into the room he had a nervous look on his face.

"You alright Liam?" I asked concerned. He gave me a small nod and looked over at Harry and they exchanged glances. Something was definately goin on.

"So..." Louis interjected, breaking the silence that had doomed the room. I watched Harry and Liam the whole time as they had a silent conversation with eachother with just looks alone.

"Me and Eleanor have something to tell you guys" Louis finally spoke out, grabbing my attention. They were gonna tell the news now? Eleanor told me only a mere twenty four hours that they were gonna wait a while. I had no idea a while meant only a day.

"Oh no Are you guys getting married?" Niall joked, causing Zayn, himself, Liam, and Harry to burts into laughter. The rest of us however let out fake nervous laughter as we knew exactly what was coming. And no it wasn't marriage but it was definately as serious as it. But this was something that couldn't be stopped.

"No of course not!" Louis reassured loudly, causing Eleanor to look over at him with raised eyebrows.

He cleared his throat loudly, and Harry finally stopped laughing to give his friend a curious look. His eyes found their way to all of our faces. Eleanors, Louis, Danielle, then finally mine. I could tell he was confused. But I could also tell his imagination was getting the best of him.

"What's going on louis?" Harry finally asked, taking his eyes off of me and landing back on his friends.

Louis sighed, and took Eleanors hand in his. "Eleanors....Eleanors..." he stattered, not knowing how to get it out.

"I'm pregnant!" She finally shouted after a while of listening to Louis repeat her name a few times. I watched as everybodys mouths fall out of their faces. Harrys especially. His whole facial expression changed. He was almost..hurt?