Chapter 8

"Where are we going?" Harry asked again for the hundredth time.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. I perked up in my seat when I cought sight of a starbucks up ahead. Harry leaned foward, squinting through the window at Starbucks, as I slowly turned into the lot. He looked at me confused.

"Starbucks? Really?"

"Got a better idea at..12 o'clock at night?" I asked looking at my phone for the time then back at him. He still had his shirt off.

He thought for a moment before giving up. "But why here?"

"We're gonna need some coffee in you to help you sober up. And I KNOW I'm gonna need coffee if I'm gonna drive us home" I stated tiredly.

He gave in, and reached in the back seat, grabbing a bag. He pulled it in the front and sat it on his lap before opening it. He pulled out a hoodie and threw it at me.

"What's this for?" I asked confused, looking at the purple hoodie.

"There's a load of guys right there" he said pointing to the corner of the street where about five guys stood. This looked like a really bad neighborhood. "I don't want any trouble" he said referring to what I was wearing. Was everything I wore trashy to him?

I sighed and pulled my purse onto my lap taking out my black leggings. Yes I brought a pair of leggings with me everywhere. And obviously with good reason, seeing how this was the second time in two days that I needed them.

I looked up at him expectantly.

"What?" He asked. I motioned to my clothes and he rolled his eyes and turned his back to me. I studied him for a moment to make sure he wasn't peaking. When I was sure he wasn't, I slowly slid my dress off of my body, raising my butt to get it off. I felt so bare being only in my undies. I looked over at the guys to make sure they hadn't noticed us, then pulled up my leggings. As I was pulling them up, my hand accidently landed on the horn sending a loud hunk throughout the parking lot. Harry jumped and looked over at me

"What the-"

"Don't look!" I yelled trying to hurry up and throw on his hoodie. I couldn't help but notice how good it smelt.

"Thanks a lot Lux" Harry groaned, looking out the window at the approaching guys coming our way.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked

"Just drive. We'll find another Starbucks somewhere."

I did as he said and tried starting the car. Nothing. I gave Harry a panicked look. He leaned over and checked the tank.

"Great. Just great. No gas." He groaned, as the guys approached us. He opened the door, sliding out.

"Harry!" I hissed. "What are you doing?"

"Get out of the car" he ordered. I looked at him, then back at the boys. I sighed, grabbed my purse and shut the door before walking over to Harrys side.

"You lost?" One of the guys asked with a large black coat on, cigerette hanging from the side of his pale lips.

"Because this don't look like your side of town" he finished, looking over at me. I closed my eyes in fear and scooted a little closer to Harry, grabbing his arm. I could feel him tense for a moment before he finally relaxed.

"This a nice ride you got here." The other one said running his finger tips along the hood of the car.

"Here" Harry said throwing him the keys. I watched as the guy caught them between his palms then scrunched my eyes up at him in confusion. Did he just give his Lambo away? A friggin lambo.