Chapter 19

Everyones gaze seemed to have averted to Harry, mouth ajar..speechless. all the while I played with my finger, trying desperstely to remember the next part of our story that had taken place. Just thinking back to that day tore me to pieces.

After a few more moments Jay finally asked the next question.

"So...you cheated on Coffee girl?" Jay asked suprised.

"Lux" I corrected, looking up from my hands to find Harry staring down at them in a daze. He looked up for a second, catching my eye and for a second I saw something I hadn't seen in what felt like forever. Care. But just as quickly, it had vanished, and he rolled his eyes to look at Jay.

"Can it really be called cheating if there wasn't a real relationship to begin with?" He defended, crossing his arms tightly across his chest. I rolled my eyes and mirrored his gesture.

"You didn't know that" I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

Of course he would use this, to back up his mistakes. Everything was Lux's fault!

Harry glared at me, before speaking. "I still wish I didn't.."

My face dropped at his words and I searched his face for any type of emotion... Nothing.

"Can we go to break?" I asked suddenly. The interview was starting to become too much for me, and I could feel myself begin to choke up.

"We'll be back with more, after the break"

I didn't even wait for Jay Leno to finish as I darted off that stage and try to find somewhere I could be alone. Finally.

"Lux.." I heard someone unfamiliar call from behind me, but I keeping my head low, I chose to ignore them and continue my determined walk to an empty room. I heard a few sobs coming from somewhere and it only took me a few moments to realize it was coming from me.

Finally I spotted the green room I had been in before the interview had started. My feet began to quicken its pace, and I started to run for the door, slamming it close behind me. I pressed my back against the door, taking a deep breath as the tears I had been holding back, began to fall and I slid down the door.

Harrys face throughout the interview came running through my mind, making me break down even harder. I had never seen him so angry other than the day he found out. But then there was that one moment. That one moment where I was telling them about us dancing in the rain. That one moment, I looked up to see him..smiling. but of course once he realized I witnessed this, his face went hard again. Never showing it again.

I curled my legs in front of my body, holding them tightly to me. I just wanted him. That's all.

There was a small knock on the door from behind me, interrupting me from my thoughts. I gazed up, contemplating if I should open it or not. I was leaning toward no, but there was a small part of me, hoping it would be Harry at the door. It was that hope that made me crawl up from the floor, wipe my tears and swing the door open.

My heart dropped a little when I saw who it was.

I left the door open and curled up on the couch, placing my feet under me while Louis made his way into the room, leaving the door wide open.

"Hopin it was him huh?" He asked, giving me a weak small.

"More or less, I shrugged, wiping the few tears I had left from my eyes. Thank God for waterproof eyeliner.

"He's just...hurt. I mean can you blame him?"

I frowned at Louis, wondering what his purpose was in coming in here.